Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zapping was for 1.5 too, but it evolved in the final release.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Newz Bawt, I know you're the unofficial resident evil king of neutrality, but are you actually excited for the release?

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        Zapping was for 1.5 too, but it evolved in the final release.
        Yeah hes right in terms of development, 1.5(by the point of our build) progression was much more stiff than 2 but both stories are concurring. It is as plain as day just by going around in the proto:
        Elza lets Will out of the lab, he mutates and gets bigger in fight. Leon gets there he is still around and already mutated from Elza.
        Leon enters sewers first by parking lot and floods the hallway, Elza does later from side of the station
        Sherry's group turns on power in factory, for leon its already on
        Because Elza rights Will first, she has to enter the lab first

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          Newz Bawt, I know you're the unofficial resident evil king of neutrality, but are you actually excited for the release?
          No.

I admire the work and it's a great achievement, but the actual game doesn't interest me.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Of course News Bot doesn't like 1.5, it's non-canon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
              Of course News Bot doesn't like 1.5, it's non-canon.
              Trust me, I know all to well News Bot's hatred of non-canon games.

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• The devs didn't like it, so he doesn't like it. It's not more complicated than that : p

Comment

• it's an old style resident evil game and it's free what's not to like lol
                  seems a tad silly not to like the game just because the devs didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                    I admire the work and it's a great achievement, but the actual game doesn't interest me.
                    thank you.

always good to see people who can have more respective opinion than just all touchy feely.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                      thank you.

always good to see people who can have more respective opinion than just all touchy feely.
                      Which is always important .. development wise - keep up the good work - glad to see you back on the forums B.Zork
                      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                        it's an old style resident evil game and it's free what's not to like lol
                        seems a tad silly not to like the game just because the devs didn't.
                        Pretty much. It's free, done by talented folks, follows in the footsteps of the traditional gameplay style, etc.

But, well, regarding the liking/not liking of 1.5 itself; it's fairly easy to see why they (Capcom) weren't too happy with the way things were going with 1.5. Should be interesting to see how that can be remedied, without basically applying the drastic change from 1.5 to 2

Comment

• Hey B.Zork, i have a question, in your video series of "Making of" from biohazard 1.5, you talk about about the "Code C Injection", in PVB Build, you use the "Debug.bin" to code your c code, to edit the game, right ?

Comment

• Anyone who is an old resident evil fan is interested in this project, no matter what they say. Cut out the hipster bullshit.

Comment

• personally what i want the most is playing the game, but igas project is interesting for technical and historical reasons too.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                thank you.

I have had plenty to complain about, but its mostly just warning you guys not to listen to the crybaby purists. But if I had to complain about one thing, its to not be afraid to take artistic liberty to make the game more retail like. The game would have came out with more than t-gorillas and zombies. and you'll need more than 4 tracks to make it through the game. Just use your best judgement, cause you guys are doing the best job we've ever seen, and thats a fucking fact. Swapping models and crying about stuff over at "teh place" does not make you a pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X