Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
    Heres something to think about- were the difficulty between each character still the same as retail? It has to have been discussed by this era and was definitely decided by the final version. At a glance its possible that Leon could have been the harder character since he has to deal with potential self injury with grenades (like remake Chris) while Elza gets the safer grenade launcher. Both characters get the shotgun which would be more convenient for Elza than claire's bowgun, although it seems that Leon still gets the level 2 shotgun exclusively. Elza gets the muscle of John like Jill gets Barry and evasive Sherry while Leon gets the crippled Marvin and unreliable Ada.
    There's an image somewhere (I can't find it at the moment) of Ada fending off William by shooting him in the warehouse lift when he tried to break through.

Comment

• Who knows, maybe there's a bug that's been giving them trouble for months. Just a thought...

Comment

• I'm not sure if I already knew that because I saw that picture a long time ago or if I just figured it out. That scene is also when Marvin's leg gets cut from him right?
        I'm sure Ada is no where near as suspicious as she is in retail but she has her own motives that she wants to do on her own.

Comment

• The scene is still accessable in the MZD build .. simply select WAREHOUSE_LIFT as Leon and the cutscene will play..
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
            The scene is still accessable in the MZD build .. simply select WAREHOUSE_LIFT as Leon and the cutscene will play..
            Ah, ok. I tried by playing the patched MZD build, the patch must have disabled the animation. I'll take a look at the original MZD build when I get home.

Comment

• Sorry to derail the thread for a second. I know that I couldn't keep my promise, but it's come to fruition after three weeks.

I present you Chris' Extreme Battle LV.3.

Welcome to my series of videos playing Resident Evil 2 Extreme Battle LV.3. I'll be showing how to get a No-Damage run in this special mode that was featured...

Welcome to my series of videos playing Resident Evil 2 Extreme Battle LV.3. I'll be showing how to get a No-Damage run in this special mode that was featured...

This little puppy was a nightmare to record. I wanted everything to be perfect about it. I actually recorded part 1 four or five times before I got the bombs located where I wanted. Best time I got on Stage 1 was 1:19 and on Stage 2 was 2:39. Not a significant discrepancy from the times you see in that video. I thought about defeating Birkin IV as a payback for the times that asshole screwed my runs, but that would have meant that my final time would surpass the 10 minute mark so I didn't risk it.

I've also added descriptions to all the videos that you might find thoughtful and informative, if you like reading behind-the-scenes stuff. Enjoy and sorry for the delay. Hopefully, you'll find it worth it.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• I'm not sure if I already knew that because I saw that picture a long time ago or if I just figured it out. That scene is also when Marvin's leg gets cut from him right?
                I'm sure Ada is no where near as suspicious as she is in retail but she has her own motives that she wants to do on her own.
                It's assumed that Marvin gets injured in the factory lobby when the zombies broke through one of the glass panels and ambushed him. Ada's dialogue with Leon in the warehouse antechamber and the backgrounds for the factory lobby are indicative of this. The zombie-inflicted injury is also the reason why he needs a dose of the T-Vaccine. As for Ada, she seems to have managed to rouse Leon's suspicion, as indicated by Leon's dialogue in the factory outdoors cutscene. The only reason she tells Leon about the real reason for her affiliation with Umbrella is because they were forced to retreat to the underground lab and because she needed to instruct Leon on how to synthesize the vaccine for Marvin.

Ah, ok. I tried by playing the patched MZD build, the patch must have disabled the animation. I'll take a look at the original MZD build when I get home.
                She doesn't shoot Birkin in the vanilla build either. It hasn't been programmed in yet, much like most of the other subtle custscene animations like hand gestures.
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 01-17-2014, 10:06 AM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• I'm wondering what Annette does on the train in 1.5 wether she kills birkin or fights him with you who knows. My guess is the final actual battle is in the same place you fight Mr. X tyrant in retail and the battle on the train is a bonus battle where you don't really have to do much kinda like the retail final battle in B

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                    Sorry to derail the thread for a second. I know that I couldn't keep my promise, but it's come to fruition after three weeks.

I present you Chris' Extreme Battle LV.3.

This little puppy was a nightmare to record. I wanted everything to be perfect about it. I actually recorded part 1 four or five times before I got the bombs located where I wanted. Best time I got on Stage 1 was 1:19 and on Stage 2 was 2:39. Not a significant discrepancy from the times you see in that video. I thought about defeating Birkin IV as a payback for the times that asshole screwed my runs, but that would have meant that my final time would surpass the 10 minute mark so I didn't risk it.

I've also added descriptions to all the videos that you might find thoughtful and informative, if you like reading behind-the-scenes stuff. Enjoy and sorry for the delay. Hopefully, you'll find it worth it.
                    Enjoyed the runs , good job mate.

Comment

• This forum is just too damn dead right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        This forum is just too damn dead right now
                        It's only because there is no new information around at the moment. There are only a certain amount of topics we can really talk about when it comes to 1.5 and after 834 pages it's not too surprising that the topic has come to a slow stop in discussion. However, when new information regarding the project, the team or even 1.5 pops up the forums will be thriving in discussion again.

Comment

• What made this forums alive these past few months is BH 1.5 related news and discussions. That's what attracted new members as well.

Remove that, and not much is happening. And not only here, it's the same everywhere. There's just not much to talk about.

And that's why some people (including me) tend to complain when there's a lack of news related to that project in particular, it makes it all boring.

Comment

• Literally not a single person has any right to complain about this project in any way, ever.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• People can complain about whatever the hell they want. Your opinion is always welcome though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                                People can complain about whatever the hell they want.
                                If you don't mind being a dick, sure.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X