Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny, every time I set off on holiday and return, I hit these millennial marks...

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9196[/ATTACH]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IGAS2000.png
Views:	1
Size:	532.7 KB
ID:	403524

Comment

• I just started Nightmare mode I think I wanna blow my brains out this is so hard!

Comment

• To celebrate 2000 subscribers and lack of last update, we make a mix update.

Please do not rehash pictures. Use “share” button instead.

- OFFICIAL TEAM IGAS FACEBOOK PAGE
        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
        Last edited by Darkness; 01-23-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Paul
          IT'S HAPPENING
          This is actually a kick-ass update, I'd been hoping to see a (possibly) finalised 3F Lift Hall with the vending machines. Thank you IGAS!
          Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-23-2014, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Now can these idiotically stupid "they haven't posted anything in a short while, the project's abandoned, durrrrrrrrr" posts stop? That's wishful thinking sadly.

Comment

• >movie theater
              let the fmv conspiracies commence!

Comment

• Now you can all stop complaining, well not all, but some complaining about no news, you happy now ? or will you moan next week that there is no updates? Theres no satisifying some people for something that is free pfffft

Comment

• Originally posted by _Raziel_ View Post
                  Now you can all stop complaining, well not all, but some complaining about no news, you happy now ? or will you moan next week that there is no updates? Theres no satisifying some people for something that is free pfffft
                  Anytime a week passes, or a new 100 milestone facebook achievement isn't responded to with a new picture immediately, the "project abandoned!" conspiracy prophets come out of the woodwork, wearing a vest made of smashed RE2 discs in sacrifice for 1.5 insight, spewing doom and gloom for the "silent" IGAS gods who forsake us!

Comment

• All the bitching about complainers is almost just as bad. I realize that now I'm guilty of it but seriously. Say something relevant or don't post because this is how the back and forth flaming nonsense starts. But coming out of the woodwork to be an asshole accomplishes nothing.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• JUST BEAT RE2 ON NIGHTMARE!!! If anyone cares.......

Comment

• How do you get Nightmare? What version has that? I only know Normal or Hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                          How do you get Nightmare? What version has that? I only know Normal or Hard.
                          Dreamcast version under the arrange option just beat Scenario A on any difficulty and you get it tbh the beggining is the hardest part.

Comment

• My PlayStation version only has Normal and Easy. No Arrange Modes or Extreme Battle.

Comment

• Holy shit, I didn't see that coming ;).... Can everyone breath now?

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                              Now can these idiotically stupid "they haven't posted anything in a short while, the project's abandoned, durrrrrrrrr" posts stop? That's wishful thinking sadly.
                              It'll all start up again, don't you worry about that ha.
                              Last edited by Guest; 01-24-2014, 12:40 AM.

Comment

• I figured they weren't gone. It's nice to see a new update and I'm digging that extra's menu. Movie Theater? Oh man.....CGI FMV's hopefully!
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X