Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awaiting eagerly for the PM where Black~Crow explains everything and proves that he isn't batshit insane.

I should read this thread more often.
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• "Go home Black Crow, you're drunk!" That internet meme probably works best for him. Yesterday he delusionally thought he had the 80% build. Tommorow, the long lost 20% build, then the next day the long forgotten negative - 90% build that Kamiya ejaculated in a wet dream the next day after RE 1 was released, that Black Crow channeled from the ether with his magical crow powers, which require being a 30 year old man child spoiled brat whinny baby virgin as a prerequisite. He's the only one in the community with the requirements to accept that torch.

Fuck bitches, make (shitty) maps.
      Last edited by Eteponge; 01-26-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Wasn't Black Crow the person who first leaked the PVB? Hmm...

Comment

• Is it that time of the year again?

Spoiler:
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
            Wasn't Black Crow the person who first leaked the PVB? Hmm...
            The only thing he leaks is gray matter.

Fuck it News Bot...

you stupid prick! You think your "sources" are very good... well my source is a better one. Now I have the 80% of 1.5 and your stupid BOOK you are writing will not get to see. HA!
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Lovin the new pic IGAS - is that the 2F hallway of 3F lol .. too lazy to look an further into in at the moment.. *yawns and stretches*
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I can't get over this guy "Alzaire, Newsbot, and Carnivol are all the same person and they're in a conspiracy with IGAS to keep 1.5 from you guys forever YOU'LL NEVER PLAY IT HAHAHAHA" but oh no he added this one "I have hte 80% build and you'll NEVER PLAY IT CUZ U DON'T LIKE ME HAHAHAHAAHA"

And that my friends is the story of Blackcrow

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                  Is it that time of the year again?

Spoiler:
                  you won this round.

Comment

• Last edited by Guest; 01-27-2014, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• ^It makes you think, doesn't it? I mean ... at the end of the day, I wonder who'll actually be the one eating crow...

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      I can't get over this guy "Alzaire, Newsbot, and Carnivol are all the same person and they're in a conspiracy with IGAS to keep 1.5 from you guys forever YOU'LL NEVER PLAY IT HAHAHAHA" but oh no he added this one "I have hte 80% build and you'll NEVER PLAY IT CUZ U DON'T LIKE ME HAHAHAHAAHA"
                      It used to be just Kim and Alzaire that was "the same person", but I see him/we/us/whatever has expanded.

Comment

• This is something that's probably been asked already many times...but what draws people to Resident Evil 1.5? For me, it's the music, environments, weapons, and gameplay mechanics that did not make it into Resident Evil 2 final. How about the rest of you?

Comment

• I like to think that to many/most, it's mostly just the thought of being able to experience a "new" classic Resident Evil game. Since they got so far into development before starting to redesign things for the final version, there's technically a whole classic RE game that's yet to be played/experienced by fans of the PlayStation/32bit era.

However ... I often feel there's a bit of a strong smell of "forbidden fruit" and "grass is always greener on the other side" reeking from certain aspects of the idea of being first to play something no one else has played yet.

Comment

• For me, it was seeing all the screenshots in magazines years ago, getting excited about it, then when I finally played RE2, I thought to myself "Whatever happened to that other version of Resident Evil 2? That's the one I was hyped for."

Comment

• Originally posted by NemesisGenesis View Post
                              This is something that's probably been asked already many times...but what draws people to Resident Evil 1.5? For me, it's the music, environments, weapons, and gameplay mechanics that did not make it into Resident Evil 2 final. How about the rest of you?
                              Indeed, there were plenty of great ideas in 1.5 but a concern with its development is that its cohesion was lacking and because of this they were never refined (unless carried over to RE2) and never fully realized. While I have criticisms of some of the major alterations in comparison to what they opted for, the retail is a very cohesive and immersive experience. 1.5 also has a degree of sentimental value to me as it was my first real introduction to the series; you couldn't open a gaming magazine back then without seeing this stuff almost every month no matter how big or small.

At the end of the day it's mixed for me; I feel that 1.5 did things better but retail also offered content that has since become iconic of the series that wasn't planned for 1.5. The prototype is not without its merits, and had all of its content been improved upon and plot fleshed out who knows? It's an intriguing idea and the main reason why I'm anticipating this project.
                              Last edited by Graco; 01-27-2014, 07:03 PM.
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• @Carnivol

Right, I share the same desire as you to play a new "classic" RE game! I will await IGAS 1.5, paitiently with the rest of the community

@Epetponge

Lucky you, being able to finally play what you've seen in the screenshots all these years! I VERY MUCH wish I could say I've been able to play the Hookman build of Resident Evil 3.5...something that is yet to happen, if it ever happens at all.

@Graco
                                I agree, I feel like 1.5 was interesting, but un-refined, while Resident Evil 2 was grand and polished, but didn't take as many risks as 1.5 did in changing things up. Hopefully, IGAS version of 1.5 will be both polished AND have the risks that Resident Evil 2 didn't take.
                                Last edited by NemesisGenesis; 01-27-2014, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X