Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V Venom80 View Post
    i know this is a little off topic but since we are all fans of RE 2 there is another team working on an HD Remake of RE 2 and i have to say it looks amazing. Check it out

New Video for Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD ;)In this video we show new features:-Real Time Light System-Real Time Shadow System-Real Time Self Made Reflection S...

There name is InvaderGames here's their website if interested on their Project.

This is all fan made free of charge and by their website the release date is sometime in December 2014.
    i have a feeling this will be out before the full finished 1.5 Project considering how slow the 1.5 project has been going hopefully thats for a good reason
    Post it in the fan mods section, doesn't belong in 1.5's topic

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
      It was one post not like he created a whole topic atleast its not Hydra Games again

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
        People like you need to take the stick out of your ass and sit the **** down. Know your place in the community.

He linked a video to a project that actually looks really good, compared to all the half-assed mods out there. This project has potential.

The mod section here is dead, and would get little recognition. He's just sharing something because this topic is essentially useless, there's no real discussion here.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
          People like you need to take the stick out of your ass and sit the **** down. Know your place in the community.

He linked a video to a project that actually looks really good, compared to all the half-assed mods out there. This project has potential.

The mod section here is dead, and would get little recognition. He's just sharing something because this topic is essentially useless, there's no real discussion here.
          It's still off-topic and belongs in the mod section.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            It's still off-topic and belongs in the mod section.
            I'm guessing you would rather have all the new users come here and bash 1.5 instead and cry that the project is doomed because they haven't released an update in 24 hours.

SMH.

Bahahahaha.

I thought you were a reasonable man. 75% of this topic I'm sure is off-topic.
            Last edited by Chris' Boob; 01-29-2014, 10:39 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
              I'm guessing you would rather have all the new users come here and bash 1.5 instead and cry that the project is doomed because they haven't released an update in 24 hours.

SMH.

Bahahahaha.

I thought you were a reasonable man. 75% of this topic I'm sure is off-topic.
              Irrelevant, but those at least would be. 90% of this forum's topics are inactive. Doesn't mean you just hop in and say whatever.

Not a big deal, though.
              Last edited by News Bot; 01-29-2014, 10:42 AM.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• hello friends!

over 2000 likes on facebook and recent picture is near 250! that is a lot of like for small facebook group! almost remind me of when first proper video was done and we get nearly many thousands of views in no time! wow! we are not makers of documentary. i think all understood that from our video series. our documentary series got many views. if you like documentary about video games i think i want to recommend backing this kickstarter Outerlands: Season One. many great staff on that project!

comments on facebook is nice to see! so different audience!

what do people think people want to see in preview edition? this is not poll or request. only question of interest!

Comment

• at least one level of the coliseum.

Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                  hi the untouched version was released sometime ago so you dont have to wait anymore to get the version which has its charm intact

i wish, still waiting for the bioflames build.
                  Last edited by J0shuaKane; 01-29-2014, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• just looking forward to trying it out and looking at the menus options

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                      what do people think people want to see in preview edition?
                      I would prefer that the Sewer, Factory, and Laboratory chapters (including the Subway) remain a surprise.

I would love to play the entire RPD chapter as either or both protagonists, even if it lacks many of the cut-scenes, special items, weapons, puzzles, or plot points. Personally, I just truly wish that I could walk around the entire RPD campus and see all of the rooms finally polished and connected at long last. Even if the Preview Version were merely a "Museum Version" (i.e. you just explore and admire the space, not really doing anything to progress the story), I would be satisfied, although ideally we'd have some sort of path to follow, tasks to complete, items to collect, and enemies to kill.

I know it'll be grand, even if it's just the Preview Version. I can only imagine what programming challenges you are currently facing, possibly leading to a delay of the release, but I'm sure you'll overcome them soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                        what do people think people want to see in preview edition? this is not poll or request. only question of interest!
                        I'd like it to be as addicting as the original RE2 demos (preview and magazine demo with timer), so I feel like playing it over and over. So perhaps add some simple timed "challenges" to make the demo last longer? Or even just a ranking/completion time
                        Last edited by Scream; 01-29-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• you seem to be happy, b.zork, i hope that it means that the project is going smoothly

personally i just want to play it and see how refined the current build is compared to the magic build

Comment

• I just want a demo of the RPD portion and possibly some current development videos also if possible a trailer showing off the other areas in a sort of "to be continued" fashion

Comment

• Aside from additional videos, a Nightmare/Hard mode option would be nice. Something like a background viewer showing off the different stages/variations they've come up with for their custom rooms would be nice too.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• I think, like others here, that only parts of the RPD should be shown (that way future stages are a surprise) .. maybe have a cutscene that fades to black with TO BE CONTINUED or something - Like RE2 trial demo does with Ada in the STARS office (which was changed to the garage)

I wouldn't want it 100% as is gonna be in the final build though - as we would know the scares are coming etc and would spoil the final build..
                                Maybe have some things different only for the demo build - (ie) change or turn off events, enemy placement, obvious plot spoilers should be kept minimal??
                                Just my opinion
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X