Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculated layout:

Click image for larger version

Name:	clinic.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	403577
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      Speculated layout:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9489[/ATTACH]
      That seems to be it. I can't envision any other arrangement that would work with an antechamber.

Comment

• The room would look much better without that calendar. It looks off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
          The room would look much better without that calendar. It looks off.
          Agreed.

Comment

• The calendar itself looks fine, it's the way the red letters are embossed and colored that makes it stand out a bit. Turn down the effect and color a notch and it would look perfect. It's a nice reference to when the events of 1.5/2/3 happen though.
            Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-05-2014, 01:31 AM.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• I think the lettering is a small part of the problem, the big problem being its gigantic and readable. Seems like calendars and other stuff on the walls in the old REs were very small and very unlegible

Comment

• I agree with Darkness, it looks like it's 2x the size of a normal calendar. But oddly it doesn't look like a real calendar. The text and color are funky. Other than the, the room looks great (from what we've seen).

I wonder what Elza is shooting though.. INVISIBLE ENEMY MODE CONFIRMED!
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• So what room is this? Is it in the police station or lab I can't tell

Comment

• I like it, multi-room rooms

Comment

• Liking the updates but this pic caught my eye, i know its from one of the IGAS test renders but what is leon holding there?......looks like the iron pipe?

Comment

• It's his knife if I'm not mistaken.
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Hmmmm, probably is. just looked abit big in his hands, suppose the pixelated nature of it doesnt help matters neither lol

Comment

• In regards to the "cosmos" setting of BIO2..

三上:『2』作る前に宇宙へ行くってのはあったんです。すぐボツになりましたけど。
                            Mikami: Before making "2", it was going to be set in space. But it was rejected immediately.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Zombies in space? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
                                Hmmmm, probably is. just looked abit big in his hands, suppose the pixelated nature of it doesnt help matters neither lol
                                It could be a different knife to coincide with unlocking the alternate costume. Larger, does more damage, etc. it would seem there are two grenade launchers as well so it doesn't sound too far-fetched.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X