Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9492[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9493[/ATTACH]
    LOL awesome made me laugh.

Comment

• Is that an ancient Aztec engraving or a manhole cover?

Seems fitting either way lol

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
        Zombies in space? Lol.
        Dont worry, it will be back in RE7.

Comment

• If a series survives the trip into space, it must then go to the hood, twice, that's what Leprechaun has taught me.

Comment

LOL, good one

Comment

How about a homage to Day of the Dead instead?

So when Rick Hunter examines that big, dorky looking calendar, he gets a big surprise..

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                Abrupt change of subject, but is there any validity to the notion that the man-spider creature was meant to pursue the player in the labs similar to the way Mr. X does in retail? I wish I could remember where I read that. (Or maybe I'm full of shit right now.)

Birkin crosses paths with it and makes quick work of it away from its location in the build we have on the complete disc footage. Correct me if I'm wrong but the creature also seems to have been developed early in 1.5's life, and was even carried over to the restarted project for at least a beta and before Mr. X was implemented. Could it be that was its purpose?
                I like what this guy is onto not this calender crap I myself didn't know that man-spiders were gonna be brought over to RE2 early in developement any chance you remember where you read this?

Comment

Ha! This one blends much better in the environment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                    I like what this guy is onto not this calender crap I myself didn't know that man-spiders were gonna be brought over to RE2 early in developement any chance you remember where you read this?
                    It was from a video of the beta 1. I'm still trying to dig up where I read that the man-spider was a pursuant. It makes me wonder if the fact that only one appears is merely a coincidence or if he was meant to flee after receiving a specific amount of damage only to emerge again later and eventually be defeated by Birkin via cutscene. There are animations for the man-spider which weren't implemented either (climbing walls I believe) which may indicate he escapes via the ventalation system in the lab.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                      Abrupt change of subject, but is there any validity to the notion that the man-spider creature was meant to pursue the player in the labs similar to the way Mr. X does in retail? I wish I could remember where I read that. (Or maybe I'm full of shit right now.)

Birkin crosses paths with it and makes quick work of it away from its location in the build we have on the complete disc footage. Correct me if I'm wrong but the creature also seems to have been developed early in 1.5's life, and was even carried over to the restarted project for at least a beta and before Mr. X was implemented. Could it be that was its purpose?
                      I'm sure I remember reading about the man-spider chasing the player too, although I can't remember where from.

Comment

• friends are not going to believe a demo of the game was released in taringa actulizado game content with distressed about an hour ago, I'm downloading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                          friends are not going to believe a demo of the game was released in taringa actulizado game content with distressed about an hour ago, I'm downloading.
                          "Wolf! Wolf!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                            friends are not going to believe a demo of the game was released in taringa actulizado game content with distressed about an hour ago, I'm downloading.
                            Wait what im confused

Edit: Lel I am at post 420 and I don't even blaze it
                            Last edited by Deathlygasm; 02-06-2014, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• friends are not going to believe a demo of the game was released in taringa actulizado game content with distressed about an hour ago, I'm downloading.
                              I searched around for this Resident Evil 1.5 demo on Taringa!, but no luck whatsoever. Care to explain what exactly is going on?

Comment

• He's a fucking troll. nothing to see here

Comment

Working...
                                X