Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    What? Parasite Eve looks better than RE2?

to each there own.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
      Hm. Is one of the members Canadian? These posters are all over Canada.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9495[/ATTACH]
      Yep they are. On the backs and fronts of cigarette packets as well, seeing em makes me want to not smoke lol.

Comment

• If they are gonna use a poster, they should use a poster from 1998. Why? A little thing called immersion. How can you think you're in September 1998 with a fucking 2014 Canadian Poster staring at you? Herp Derp!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
          If they are gonna use a poster, they should use a poster from 1998. Why? A little thing called immersion. How can you think you're in September 1998 with a fucking 2014 Canadian Poster staring at you? Herp Derp!
          What part of that poster could not have existed in 1998?

Comment

• The poster could have been made in as early as late 1997. An old 1999 article says that it has been used in a lot of BCTS activites over the past year during the WHO meeting in Dec. 2-4 1998. So it fits in with the RE2 timeline. Unless I read that shit wrong.
            So let us shut up about that goddamn poster now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
              Finds first aid room. Not a single first aid spray will be given. What the shit.
              That poster looks worn. If anything though it should look brand new. The reason is because with the sightings of man-eating decrepited looking people only started about 4 months ago. I would imagine the reason a poster like that would be put up to assure the hysteria of people having the absurd idea that these sightings could actually be the waaalllkking dead and this poster would reassure the staff that tobacco could be the reason these those people looked that way.
              Last edited by NEOMEGA; 02-09-2014, 02:50 AM. Reason: i could swear decrepited is a word

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                The camera and angle in the lower left image bothers me a bit though.
                The camera does seem to be a little higher up and farther back compared to most angles.

Comment

• Originally posted by TableSet View Post
                  The poster could have been made in as early as late 1997. An old 1999 article says that it has been used in a lot of BCTS activites over the past year during the WHO meeting in Dec. 2-4 1998. So it fits in with the RE2 timeline. Unless I read that shit wrong.
                  So let us shut up about that goddamn poster now.
                  Dorian said "these posters are all over Canada" implying it was a current modern poster. I had no idea that it was actually an old poster from the late 1990s. If so, no complaints here.
                  Last edited by Eteponge; 02-09-2014, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• It's understandable then if that poster isn't modern, that girl's outfit is atrocious. I haven't seen blue jeans since 2005.

Comment

• they made the poster look cool and damaged, but the rest of everything is mint. i wonder what the reason is for that. not like "effect", i mean why is it like that in the game? zombie crows saw the exposed meat and attacked just that poster?

Comment

I haven't seen blue jeans since 2005.
                        lol wut?

Comment

I haven't seen blue jeans since 2005.
                          duuuuuuuuuuuuude wat does peoplez wear naow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
                            lol wut?
                            I think it was a joke about how people were losing their shit over the possibility that its a poster made this year instead of 1998 when theres nothing in the poster that identifies it for either exact date. They're acting like the girl's sporting an ipod with a Yolo shirt or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                              Finds first aid room. Not a single first aid spray will be given. What the shit.
                              They're probably going to be adding things in later.

Comment

• Lol I may have exaggerated a bit, but I was just saying that outfit doesn't look 'modern'.
                                Last edited by Renard; 02-09-2014, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X