Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you really want to capture the feel of the late '90s (at least how I remember it), you'll need to put up one of these babies:

(and don't be bashful about checking out that link either...)
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 02-09-2014, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• They should probably just spread a bunch of AOL CD-ROMs all over the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        They should probably just spread a bunch of AOL CD-ROMs all over the place.
        Hahaha. Seriously though, the last few pages have been so nitpicky. I feel like we were right about the calendar but this is fucking absurd

Comment

• AOL r0x0r j00r s0x0rs. you got mail was the shit, when I heard that it was like I had actually won something. And that instant message sound, ah the memories.. hopefully IGAS can replace ROLPS (which is the sux0r) with AOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
            AOL r0x0r j00r s0x0rs. you got mail was the shit, when I heard that it was like I had actually won something. And that instant message sound, ah the memories.. hopefully IGAS can replace ROLPS (which is the sux0r) with AOL.
            l33t sp33k, haven't seen that in over a decade. XD I remember when trolls were called flamers, "man, you got flamed." flamers and lamers. oh 90s interbutt.

Comment

• Am I the only one who actually installed the first AOL CD to arrive in the postbox?
              Last edited by Enigmatism415; 02-09-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• No, I too dialed into AO-Hell with the mailbox discs. Can't remember when I stopped though I certainly remember getting DSL.
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I know this is a bit off topic, but did you guys also put random crap you found on the ground into your mouth after you'd learned to walk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9396[/ATTACH]
                    Im forgetting but did the rocket launcher have a new icon in the vanilla build? How are we so sure that they even use a rocket launcher in 1.5? It's the same model as the first game, maybe its a leftover?
                    In retail, although epic as it was, took away a bit from originality by completely reenacting the tyrant finale.

Comment

• only scenario B did that though, also its cycle-able in the plain vanilla build with the cheats

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                        How are we so sure that they even use a rocket launcher in 1.5?
                        Captain Evidence to the rescue!

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post

Spoiler:
                          Whats the enemy in the first shot on the left???

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                            Whats the enemy in the first shot on the left???
                            Those are actually giant shit droppings, they're being processed at the Umbrella chemical factory.

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-10-2014, 08:16 AM.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post

Spoiler:
                              is funny how even in late builds they never fix her broken shotgun animation and recycle for launcher

Comment

• They should include a close shot from this one somewhere, it´s from september 1998!:

Deep Fear: Better than Resident Evil????

Btw, I´d prefer to not know where each poster IGAS put into the game comes from...
                                The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Working...
                                X