Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the Capcom logo in certain backgrounds - placeholder I presume?

I can't wait to see what the rest of the game looks like.
    Yup, it's hard to see exactly where they are in the development process considering they don't want to reveal spoilers.. but I imagine they've got quite a fair bit done outside of the RPD.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9504[/ATTACH]
      I remember you posting this. Have you worked on it any since? I've always thought it was a cool idea.

Originally posted by Scream View Post
      Yup, it's hard to see exactly where they are in the development process considering they don't want to reveal spoilers.. but I imagine they've got quite a fair bit done outside of the RPD.
      I'm really curious about their Sewers work mostly because of how incomplete and unfinished they are in their current state.
      Last edited by Graco; 02-15-2014, 07:43 AM.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I wonder what that is on the back though? I do like the costume and I think it looks pretty cool, but could it perhaps be a logo for a brand? (Whether fictional or real)

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post

Here's the concept art again, for reference. I think it sorta looks like a claw? It looks cool nonetheless.
          Wonder if they at that time had the same type of cool ready animation, where they pull the knife out of the sheath, as we've seen pop up later on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            Wonder if they at that time had the same type of cool ready animation, where they pull the knife out of the sheath, as we've seen pop up later on.

I was wondering about that myself, whether they had designed that into the costume or just thought of it later on when they added the holster to the leg.

Comment

• After seeing and comparing the concept art a second time, I hope the costume in IGAS's build isn't finalized. Their version of it is lacking detail seeing other screenshots they
              have posted. Again, it looks like ass, even if it's another unlockable. Should have been scrapped.
              sigpic

Comment

• The reconstructed 2F hallway looks nice, but maybe they should use a floor texture with subtler tile lines? The official version of the room seems like it shares the same floor texture with the ones used in the lab researchers' quarters. As you can see, it has this dusty/stained/speckled look with faint tile lines, making it look almost linoleum-like. Other than that, it looks spot-on. The reception window for the archive room was completely unexpected though. Maybe some waiting benches would be better suited placed in front of it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard011.png
Views:	1
Size:	648.6 KB
ID:	403590
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-15-2014, 10:20 PM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Really the only thing that IGAS would need to do now is switch his shoes and add gloves. His jacket does look a little too long though, the shortness of it in the concept art screenshots really gives it that 90s feel.

Comment

• Sure one CAPCOM reference is funny ... having a REALLY obvious one on the barrel - not cool .. there is too much of it and it detracts from the immersion.

Sure CAPCOM did things like this in RE3, although it wasn't THAT noticable .. and I believe it only happens once.
                    The one in the interview room on the box is nice and subtle, but this one ... sorry IGAS but it looks bad.

Kinda reminds you you're playing a game rather than being immersed into the experience (like how QTE's and button prompts ruin games thesedays)

As for his outfit .. those black seams on Leon's arms are way too thick, and the leaf design ... kinda too thick aswell. Not bad - but maybe reduce the thickness of the lines so its nice and easy on the eye..?
                    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Aaah, the joys of overanalyzing everything strikes again.
                      (Which reminds me; I still wonder how much stuff seen in old renders will turn out to've been placeholders for things.)

Comment

• Era 2 leon costume looks pretty cool , I hope they make era 1 leon (grant bitman) costume and era 3 elza costum . The final game would look much more real if the cgi cutscenes and voices are present, I hope they can succeed with that.
                        Last edited by GamerTak3r; 02-16-2014, 12:18 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• stuff seen in old renders will turn out to've been placeholders for things.
                          I sure hope so.
                          Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-16-2014, 12:18 PM.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                            The final game would look much more real if the cgi cutscenes and voices are present, I hope they can succeed with that.
                            Aaah! The difficulty of reproducing delicious 90s cheese without it artificially sounding like a try hard ... or accidentally producing stuff that's just of too good a quality to fit into a typical 90s video game! (Soul Reaver says hi)

Comment

Aaah, the joys of overanalyzing everything strikes again.
                              (Which reminds me; I still wonder how much stuff seen in old renders will turn out to've been placeholders for things.)
                              yeah certain people think they are resident evil 90's background model experts , it's getting really funny now , how they keep over analyzing every little detail expecting IGAS to change everything lol. It's never going to be 100 % PERFECT .........
                              Last edited by chrisliam2; 02-16-2014, 12:28 PM. Reason: People PISSING me off with there stupid over analyzing crap !

Comment

Aaah! The difficulty of reproducing delicious 90s cheese without it artificially sounding like a try hard ... or accidentally producing stuff that's just of too good a quality to fit into a typical 90s video game! (Soul Reaver says hi)
                                Since you seem to be in the gaming industry, I thought I'd ask: How feasible would it actually be for something like Team IGAS, which I assume is a small-scale work-at-home group, to actually create quality 90's style opening and closing FMVs for the game?

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                                yeah certain people think they are resident evil 90's background model experts , it's getting really funny now , how they keep over analyzing every little detail expecting IGAS to change everything lol. It's never going to be 100 % PERFECT .........
                                Oh, look at you getting all pissed off. Maybe you should just stop caring about what other people post about then? It's funny how when this board isn't being bombarded by PVB 40% build zealots, you get people finding reasons to hate other people instead. What, are you supposed to be an IGAS zealot? I guess there really is a defense force for EVERYTHING, isn't there?
                                Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-16-2014, 01:03 PM. Reason: find better things to do than being pissed off about what other people think, douchebag
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X