Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know if Ada mentions looking for her boyfriend john in 1.5 like she said in retail 2 ?

Comment

• Forgive me for asking, but I forgot and can't seem to find it.

Who composed 1.5's ost?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
        Forgive me for asking, but I forgot and can't seem to find it.

Who composed 1.5's ost?
        Same as retail.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Ah so it is Masami Ueda. It's interesting to see how the style is really different. Especially in that Marvin video. It has a...RE1 vibe to it.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            Pretty good reason, people need to remember that William's a good guy in this scenario haha.
            I would have preferred that in retail. It would have given me a sense of compassion for him as he became more and more of a grotesque abomination until his eventual demise. Regardless of how you (indirectly speaking) may feel about the 80's remake of "The Fly", the ending wouldn't have been the same if he came from a "bad guy" background. I realize that the player most likely wouldn't be as invested in Birkin as the aforementioned movie's main character, but showing Birkin mercy at the end while fighting to save your own life would have made it more tragic and emotional rather than purely relying on the player's sympathy for Sherry. Instead, his background in retail makes it seem like what became of him was poetic justice.
            sigpic
            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Speaking of the music, does anyone know how Team IGAS is planning on replicating all of the missing music? Do they have access to the music synthesis program in the game? The music for RE1, RE1.5, RE2, and RE3 were all made using a program called "Kamiya Myu2", but I've been unable to find any information on it other than its name.

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, I have NO idea how music works with older games like PlayStation games. I tried experimenting with unused Metal Gear Solid music but I ended up terribly confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                Pretty good reason, people need to remember that William's a good guy in this scenario haha.
                So, I'm guessing it has something to do with creating perfect G-humans then? Or at the very least, using G to cure his daughter of some sort of illness or something.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                  So, I'm guessing it has something to do with creating perfect G-humans then? Or at the very least, using G to cure his daughter of some sort of illness or something.

Comment

• Oh God, Apocalypse...
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                      There is no Alpha Build floating around, unless you believe that proven liar who swore he had three builds, what was his name? DeadCockWenis or something?
                      NO MAN!!!!.... In a future maybe we can see the Alpha Build from V-Jump, but i don't think that will happen, it's so rare and maybe nobody has it... another build of 1.5? It's a fake for sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                        Speaking of the music, does anyone know how Team IGAS is planning on replicating all of the missing music? Do they have access to the music synthesis program in the game? The music for RE1, RE1.5, RE2, and RE3 were all made using a program called "Kamiya Myu2", but I've been unable to find any information on it other than its name.

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, I have NO idea how music works with older games like PlayStation games. I tried experimenting with unused Metal Gear Solid music but I ended up terribly confused.
                        I asked them about this on their Facebook page but didn't receive an answer. Most likely they're creating their own and filling in some with RE2. An example of this is when the MZD was first released it contained the music played in the background played when you encounter Ben. They've stated that they know more than we'd suspect in regards to content so it's possible that this track (and others) originated from the final build.
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                          It honestly reminded me more of Sher- err, I mean Rachel's backstory from T.R.A.G. since...

T.R.A.G. spoilers:

Spoiler:

It's just a coincidence, but still an amusing one nonetheless. The fact that the cast looks like a rip-off of RE2's makes it even more amusing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	403595
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                            Or maybe the man with the seven fabled builds is back?
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	count-rugen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	403596
                            hello...

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                              Speaking of the music, does anyone know how Team IGAS is planning on replicating all of the missing music? Do they have access to the music synthesis program in the game? The music for RE1, RE1.5, RE2, and RE3 were all made using a program called "Kamiya Myu2", but I've been unable to find any information on it other than its name.

This is actually what I've been wanting to know also, hoping they have access to tracks we haven't heard yet. Wouldn't mind them using the retail OST in certain spots as long as it isn't overdone. Part of the charm of 1.5 was its OST..which I preferred it was a lot more creepy.

Comment

• So I don't keep up with this thread at all. Is there an ETA to a finished IGAS release?
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X