Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• So, no then? I mean, there's no trusting Count Rugen. I hear he's got six fingers on one hand. That just screams "You can't trust me."

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
        This is actually what I've been wanting to know also, hoping they have access to tracks we haven't heard yet. Wouldn't mind them using the retail OST in certain spots as long as it isn't overdone. Part of the charm of 1.5 was its OST..which I preferred it was a lot more creepy.
        I really hope they don't fill in with too much music from retail. Because, well, it's not retail. They replicated backgrounds for missing rooms, so they should be able to replicate music for missing soundtracks.

I was just wondering about it because I've been wanting to compose music using the same soundfont and instruments as in the games.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          So, I'm guessing it has something to do with creating perfect G-humans then? Or at the very least, using G to cure his daughter of some sort of illness or something.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I'd rather they tried making their own music tracks - in the style of 1 and 1.5.. Obviously include tracks we KNOW were in 1.5 aswell.

That fake RE6 save room theme was pretty convincing huh.. everyone thought that was real yet was fan made.
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Well, with the soundtrack I would rather a new soundtrack that fits within the RE1/1.5 style, as RaccoonSurvivor said.

I wonder if we'll be hearing any new official soundtracks in the Team's final build. In this video, you can hear a slight soundtrack within the sewers (Albeit very quiet), what do you guys think?

Comment

• If the same composer worked on both BH1.5 and BH2, I don't see the harm in borrowing certain tracks from the latter to fill in the gaps of the former.

Comment

• Some of the tracks on that 1.5 build did show up in retail -- some with and others without further alterations -- so I guess using RE2 as "main donor" isn't exactly a bad idea, as long as stuff has a sense of stylistic consistency and they just don't throw tracks around randomly to just "fill in the blanks" (not that "random" is a word anyone should use to describe their current filling of the blanks)

Comment

• Which tracks exactly did and which didn't survive the cut?

Comment

• Think someone did a list/comparison when that PSF rip was put up around the leak of the first build.

Comment

• I'm hoping for more piano and dark synth inspired tracks like this.

&

Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JackNecroSatanLaneHey guys, here's another one of my darker songs. Very fun music to make. Its been a while sin...
                        Last edited by Mikhail; 02-20-2014, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Any track that uses the Malformation of G should fit in fine.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Many rooms from the old REs don´t have music at all. Sometimes ambience FX does better the job, so they probably don´t need to add any music besides a few extra tracks.
                            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                              I'm hoping for more piano and dark synth inspired tracks
                              Me too, and I think that IGAS's choice for the precinct's 1F East Corridor is quite fitting.

I wrote some original tracks for a BH1.5-inspired game; perhaps you'd find them interesting:

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                Me too, and I think that IGAS's choice for the precinct's 1F East Corridor is quite fitting.

I wrote some original tracks for a BH1.5-inspired game; perhaps you'd find them interesting:

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rd-style-Music
                                Those are great.
                                Last edited by Renard; 02-21-2014, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X