Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    Ok so a few comments:

-Leon's voice sound like it had been slowed down. A bit weird.
    -Iron's voice is too young! You should ask a smoking 50 years old guy to dub him haha...
    -Elza has retail animations? Yay. But Leon doesn't. Booh
    -The grenade launcher doesn't inflict massive damages to zombies? Limbs don't seem to explode.
    -Can the shotgun cut zombies in half like in the vanilla build and retail RE2?
    Irons sounded like a young person trying to do an older mans anime voice, it didn't sound really really bad just doesn't sound 100% right
    and I can see were you are coming from with the leon voice it also sounds a tad too deep. but not bad.
    and I also hope the grenade launcher will do the same type of damage it did in the 1.5 trailers , I remember seeing the grenade launcher blowing off zombies in half with shitloads of blood splatter. ATM it just seems to act like a shotgun from a distance.

But the little teaser trailer was great it's was great spotting all the little improvements , when you think about it they have so much to do to improve the game and get it up to retail quality , and so far I think they are doing a very good job.

Comment

• Shooting zombies while they get up has been inserted (back in?). Sweet.

Comment

• You know what, fuck it!! I love everything about the voices! It may not sound correct right now, but give it time and it'll stick on ya.
        Last edited by TableSet; 02-25-2014, 05:30 PM. Reason: Grammer, damn you!

Comment

• They were just to showcase that its possible, this isn't a release or anything.

Comment

• ^ I like this person (TableSet).
            Last edited by MeganGrass; 02-25-2014, 05:36 PM.
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              They were just to showcase that its possible, this isn't a release or anything.
              Even if/when it changes, I'll still love it.

Comment

• I love the fact you can shoot the zombies getting up from the floor now
                strange....out of all these next gen games coming out id rather play this game 10 times over but I suppose that's because I was a 80's-90's kid.

also that new panel puzzle looked cool.

Comment

• Fun fact: Pastelito is french for appetizer

Comment

Fun fact: Pastelito is french for appetizer
                    Fun facts are so intriguingly good.

The bread crumb trail is always the best way to go in my mind.

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• Originally posted by TableSet View Post
                      Even if/when it changes, I'll still love it.
                      The fact you'd love anything even if it was crap doesn't mean they shouldn't aim for something excellent. I expect the best of the best. And I tend to be confident they won't screw up.

Comment

• It's honestly not that hard to find good voice actors. I think what IGAS is referring to is finding people with quality and consistent sound recording equipment/set-ups. Oh hey, look, there just happens to be a sound recording studio in my living room. Fiddle-dee-dee! What luck!

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	361.4 KB
ID:	403603

Comment

• If I recall correctly IGAS made separated sound options for voices, sfx and music so for anyone who wants to disable the voices there would be an option. The voices from Leon and Irons sound quite good to me from what I heard, and they are just testing, so the final voices will be better.
                          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Fun fact: Pastelito is french for appetizer
                            No, it's spanish for "small cake".

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                              It's honestly not that hard to find good voice actors. I think what IGAS is referring to is finding people with quality and consistent sound recording equipment/set-ups. Oh hey, look, there just happens to be a sound recording studio in my living room. Fiddle-dee-dee! What luck!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9519[/ATTACH]
                              Ah, decent setup you have there!

...so, what are you waiting for?! Record something and put it out there, already!
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• For the 1.5 fan comunity.... BIOHAZARD 2 PROTOTYPE - RESIDENT EVIL 1.5, is going to have Voice Acting... It's awesome how the IGAS team made the cutscenes with perfgect timing with the; i hate this word: "Early V.A.", it's great, and that New Voice Puzzle, it have the RE1 style, i love it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X