Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    I thought Leon sounded great in that scene with Ada in the Laboratory, but some people seem to be forgetting that reverb, distance, and microphone type are indispensable variables; the reverb really needs to match the room as closely as possible.
    True .. I always imagined the cutscenes in the sewer tunnels for example, to have a slighty echo etc - I'm sure RE2 had this, but only briefly.
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
      True .. I always imagined the cutscenes in the sewer tunnels for example, to have a slighty echo etc - I'm sure RE2 had this, but only briefly.
      I was just comparing the Team's latest video with the Complete Disc video, and I noticed that Leon's footsteps in the B1 Corridor have perfect reverberation in the Complete Disc, but they are dry and muffled in IGAS's version. I know the sounds are probably not final, but I just wanted to point it out lest we forget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        I was just comparing the Team's latest video with the Complete Disc video, and I noticed that Leon's footsteps in the B1 Corridor have perfect reverberation in the Complete Disc, but they are dry and muffled in IGAS's version. I know the sounds are probably not final, but I just wanted to point it out lest we forget.
        footstep sounds is individual soundbyte set for surfaces in zones in rooms. same for water walking sound too. just another footstep.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
          B.Zork, have you guys found additional unused/unfinished coding that hinted how the target practice puzzle was going to function or maybe if my thoughts of 3D item examination was planned to be a feature?
          in my head i remember not if target range code was present. but there is many puzzle and event code in different grade of finish in build that leak.

Originally posted by Scream View Post
          Indeed. Looking forward to see more from team igas after RE 1.5 possibly then
          will look to see your feedback on release.

Comment

• This guy should do the voice for Chief Irons and John.

An impression taken from one of my all-time favorite games, Resident Evil 2. I play the owner of the Kendo Gun Shop in Raccoon City, Robert Kendo. This is ...

Btw what do you think of this Leon voice?
            video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
            Last edited by GamerTak3r; 03-04-2014, 02:18 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Questionable impressions and that Leon sounds like an Italian mafioso immigrant or something. And seriously, I don't see how people can mistake impressionists for a real slice of voice acting.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• That leon was just terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  Questionable impressions and that Leon sounds like an Italian mafioso immigrant or something. And seriously, I don't see how people can mistake impressionists for a real slice of voice acting.
                  Agree on leon one not bieng good but i liked chief irons.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                    in my head i remember not if target range code was present. but there is many puzzle and event code in different grade of finish in build that leak.
                    This is actually really important to hear. There were truly planned for multiple puzzles for 1.5. In RE1 there were puzzles but it was integrated into there story. It was not just simply a gameplay mechanic which I respected. From RE2 on that was not the case anymore, it became a series expectation. In the vanilla game all we can see is the target practice room to show any potential of a puzzle so I was curious to know if they were going to suppress puzzles for realism. Why would there be these convoluted nuances be placed within the nooks of these buildings? I enjoy the challenge of the puzzles in all but when RE4 came along with the absence of them I wasn't too mad.
                    Regardless, I'm still fine with this.

That chief impression was great but keep in mind Brian isn't a jerk in 1.5. His acting in RE2 was fantastic and gave a lot of character to the game but he was in his own little world. They don't need that type of personality for him for 1.5.
                    Last edited by NEOMEGA; 03-04-2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Leon was from a family of Italian immigrants in 1.5, though. ;D
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        Leon was from a family of Italian immigrants in 1.5, though. ;D
                        So? I'm half-Native American, but I don't speak in Tsalagi Gawonihisdi dialect.

If you lived here, you'd know that everyone born here speaks in regional dialect corresponding to the area from where they were born and/or reside (southern twang, New York/Jersey style, etc.).

Serious ? - Was Leon's character born and raised in Italy?
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Wow that's a great Kendo action, I'm impressed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                            Wow that's a great Kendo action, I'm impressed!
                            Yeah, IGAS could really use him, if he would accept.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                              If you lived here, you'd know that everyone born here speaks in regional dialect corresponding to the area from where they were born and/or reside (southern twang, New York/Jersey style, etc.)
                              Perhaps I'm oblivious to it, but I was born and raised in northern California and I do not consider myself to have any regional accent whatsoever, just the 'general' US English as spoken by 21st century news anchors. Also, I think News Bot was just having a bit of a giggle...

Comment

• I think a lot of people here often mistake a person's ability to voice act based on their nationality.

Considering a lot of users here have English as second language...I feel as if it'd be really hard to judge someone with another person (ie Paul Haddad) if my main language wasn't English.
                                Last edited by Chris' Boob; 03-04-2014, 09:39 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X