Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Perhaps I'm oblivious to it, but I was born and raised in northern California and I do not consider myself to have any regional accent whatsoever, just the 'general' US English as spoken by 21st century news anchors. Also, I think News Bot was just having a bit of a giggle...
    I'd be willing to bet anything that your English dialect sounds different to me, just as mine would to you. You need to get out of California more often, you dirty hipster.

...and I wasn't taking a jab at News Bot. It just shouldn't be expected for Leon's character to have a drastically-different spoken dialect, just because. That said, I actually enjoyed IGAS' choice of VA for Leon.

Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
    I think a lot of people here often mistake a person's ability to voice act based on their nationality.

Considering a lot of users here have English as second language...I feel as if it'd be really hard to judge someone with another person (ie Paul Haddad) if my main language wasn't English.
    Yeah, but everyone on this planet doesn't have the luxury of being a world-traveling, paid voice actor, either.

After all, it's not like IGAS is getting paid for their work.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
      That chief impression was great but keep in mind Brian isn't a jerk in 1.5. His acting in RE2 was fantastic and gave a lot of character to the game but he was in his own little world. They don't need that type of personality for him for 1.5.
      Give the man a real script and a different personality to copycat; 100% sure the result won't be that "great", 'cause, you know, impressionists aren't voice actors, even if voice actors can do impressions all right.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        Leon was from a family of Italian immigrants in 1.5, though. ;D
        Mama Mia,Nowa what am I gonna do?
        Nicholai,Carlos,Mikhail. Umbrella sure doesn't discriminate against race,huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
          I'd be willing to bet anything that your English dialect sounds different to me, just as mine would to you. You need to get out of California more often, you dirty hipster.

...and I wasn't taking a jab at News Bot. It just shouldn't be expected for Leon's character to have a drastically-different spoken dialect, just because. That said, I actually enjoyed IGAS' choice of VA for Leon.

Yeah, but everyone on this planet doesn't have the luxury of being a world-traveling, paid voice actor, either.

After all, it's not like IGAS is getting paid for their work.
          Isn't that my point? People keep bitching that the Leon guy sucks but IMO he sounded pretty close to Paul, considering he's probably just a kid with a fancy mic.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
            Yeah, IGAS could really use him, if he would accept.
            I forget to mention the Irons action, it was very amazing too, just like the original!

And someone has already seen Nemesis and Dario Rosso action? is not so good like the Kendo and Irons, but are very similar:
            An impression taken from one of my all-time favorite video games, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (Biohazard 3: Last Escape in Japan). I play the main monster of t...

Impression taken from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (or Biohazard 3: Last Escape in Japan). At the start of the game, Jill Valentine takes shelter in a warehouse...

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
              I spent the last five years living in Manhattan for uni, and I'd sooner be dead than adopt one of the local accents! Yeah, I'm that kind of Californian...

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
              Even if IGAS can't find a decent VA from central US or Canada (why are so many good VAs from Canada?), I don't think that it would be too hard to imitate Paul's 'accent' (I mean Haddad, of course, though it would be a class act to get News Bot to voice Leon). Sounding like him is another story entirely, though. Even if the voice acting ends up being lacklustre, some fan with a lot of time and skill will eventually hack the game and insert his/her own vocal tracks.

Comment

• I did a few recordings, but I can't quite tell if I sound like Leon or not.

Comment

• Post them and we'll judge...those with good ears anyways.
                  sigpic

Comment

• If IGAS adds caution and danger animation for leon and elza, would you guys prefer it or dislike it? I would prefer it.
                    Last edited by GamerTak3r; 03-06-2014, 02:16 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                      If IGAS adds caution and danger animation for leon and elza, would you guys prefer it or dislike it? I would prefer it.
                      For me this entirely depends on how the rest of the game is balanced. Ie. Enemy speed, abilities and attacks
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        For me this entirely depends on how the rest of the game is balanced. Ie. Enemy speed, abilities and attacks
                        I just had this fantastic mental image of an option that lets you tick what you prefer (Limp animations and/or torn clothing)

Comment

• Honestly it would be really cool to see it in action, but I wouldn't want it.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• If fast zombies aren't uncommon in 1.5 the decreased speed of retail limping could be annoying even though I would like to see it incorporated. I'd propose that they create a special animation for danger similar to retail that doesn't alter a player's movement speed.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I'd prefer some type of limp. It allows you to know if you're about to die without checking the inventory screen.
                              sigpic

Comment

• What's wrong with just using torn clothing and idle animations to indicate damage taken?

Comment

Working...
                                X