Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Welshboydave View Post
    So I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet,but igas confirmed via Facebook that annette,John and Marvin would be playable characters.
    Sweet stuff, retail quality getting closer and closer everyday!

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• They didn't specify,
      Although they did show of a video of a battle colluseum so it could be that!
      Last edited by Welshboydave; 03-16-2014, 05:32 AM.
      Nicholai,Carlos,Mikhail. Umbrella sure doesn't discriminate against race,huh?

Comment

• It's nothing exactly that new. We know for sure from the PSM build that Marvin, John, and Sherry have playable counterparts. As for Annette being playable, there is a screenshot of her fighting Birkin IV or V alone in one of the train cars near the end of the game (unless it's a cutscene, which I doubt).

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          It's nothing exactly that new. We know for sure from the PSM build that Marvin, John, and Sherry have playable counterparts. As for Annette being playable, there is a screenshot of her fighting Birkin IV or V alone in one of the train cars near the end of the game (unless it's a cutscene, which I doubt).
          Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard145.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	403616

It's really hard to tell what exactly is going on in the image. It's not a cutscene because there's no black bars or text. It's blurry, but you can also see Leon right behind Annette (facing to the left). So if she is playable, I don't think she'd be playable at this part since Leon is still there. Maybe they double team and take on William like Leon and Ada did in the monorail car in retail?

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9533[/ATTACH]

It's really hard to tell what exactly is going on in the image. It's not a cutscene because there's no black bars or text. It's blurry, but you can also see Leon right behind Annette (facing to the left). So if she is playable, I don't think she'd be playable at this part since Leon is still there. Maybe they double team and take on William like Leon and Ada did in the monorail car in retail?
            Do we know if Annette was originally intended to survive then? Or do we think William just gets her in a different place?

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
              It's really hard to tell what exactly is going on in the image. It's not a cutscene because there's no black bars or text. It's blurry, but you can also see Leon right behind Annette (facing to the left).
              Now that you mention it, that really looks like Leon in the back. I always thought it was part of Birkin's model.

So if she is playable, I don't think she'd be playable at this part since Leon is still there. Maybe they double team and take on William like Leon and Ada did in the monorail car in retail?
              Tag and switching would be neat, especially if you can switch them in real time and lure Birkin away every time you need to attack him.

Comment

Now that you mention it, that really looks like Leon in the back. I always thought it was part of Birkin's model.

Tag and switching would be neat, especially if you can switch them in real time and lure Birkin away every time you need to attack him.
                Whoa whoa whoa, this ain't no zapping system

Comment

It's nothing exactly that new. We know for sure from the PSM build that Marvin, John, and Sherry have playable counterparts. As for Annette being playable, there is a screenshot of her fighting Birkin IV or V alone in one of the train cars near the end of the game (unless it's a cutscene, which I doubt).
                  Wait.. John? Where?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    Whoa whoa whoa, this ain't no zapping system
                    It's not, it'd be more like a coop mode à la RE0, only limited to that specific fight, and boy if that could be an interesting idea.

Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                    Wait.. John? Where?
                    PL0E.PLD is John's model for playable characters, so he was meant to be playable at some point. There's a high chance of the player taking control of him in the factory segment when zombies break through and overrun the place.
                    Last edited by Gemini; 03-18-2014, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• John was obviously intended to be a playable character, but I doubt that Annette was. As Renard pointed out, Leon is standing and firing behind Annette during the battle. As we see in both the Briefing Room and Parking Garage boss battles, your partner just kind of stands off to the side and remains idle while you fight the boss on your own. This seems to be a temporary solution to an issue that Capcom hadn't even addressed by the final era.

Comment

• John also has wounded animations, so yeah, he's meant to be playable.

Comment

• Tag and switching would be neat, especially if you can switch them in real time and lure Birkin away every time you need to attack him.[/QUOTE]

I dunno,re0 was the only passable attempt at RE with even slightly decent AI. Would be odd for IGAS to implement it and less likely that Capcom were tinkering with it,at least with 1.5.

Do we think it's defo a gameplay shot or could it be a screenshot of a little cutscene? Maybe Annette witnesses Williams final transformation before getting splattered with all kind of awesome 1.5 gore?

Comment

• Looks to already have clasped something in it's jaw maybe it attacks Marvin first, would explain it's facing away from Annette & Leon.

Comment

• Does this mutation look similar to the school boss on Silent Hill 1 to anyone? Or am I looking at it all wrong?

Comment

• ^ haha .. so it does (at least look a little like that) although the image is in such poor quality we are missing all the details.
                                Can almost imagine Harry popping up "Oh Hai. Have you seen a little girl around here. Seven, short black hair. She's my daughter." hahaha
                                Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 03-18-2014, 02:48 PM.
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X