Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still here... Sorta...

Honestly, I kinda fell out of the community once Bioflames went up in flames. Hell, I was actually a member at White Umbrella or whatever it was called back then (which is, in turn, how I met several people who in turn have involvement with this site and the behind goings). If it wasn't for Carnivol for poking me to register here, I would've honestly never have done that all those years ago. I think the only reason I check in is to see what progress has been made and just to see if any my old buddies are still around.

I really should try and get back in touch with Alzaire, it's been far too long.
    Last edited by ChibiGoku; 03-26-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• Infighting between sites is nothing new sadly. Back when I really started to get into the community in 98/99 it was Evil-Online.com vs EvilGaming.net and then REExtreme against anything and everything (didn't help they had a no rules flaming forum). Then Evil-Online imploded and the staff went against themselves and splintered. The Right Game against numerous sites at that time too. Or EARE's Robin Donaldson against whoever he disliked. And BHHardcore against reHorror. And the reHorror against everyone else. Because DaMa drove most people nuts. Hell when I left GA and ended up at VGN the VGN guys hated the guys that came with me into the forums because we didn't subscribe to their level of rules. And that's not including anyone who used to drag their crap to every forum they could ;)

Just the way it was. I don't think it was a case of when or where just you either deal with it or ignore it.

Comment

• I wonder what IGAS's next update will be...

The only room in the RPD at which we've yet to sneak a peak is the 2F Lift Hall, though we've seen several beauty shots of its 3F twin. I am also a bit curious to discover what lies opposite the main entrance of the Briefing Room; I think it might be a projector screen and/or a podium from which the chief addresses the guests seated at the main table. I hope we get another tetraptych!
        Last edited by Enigmatism415; 03-27-2014, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• It's most likely a projector as you said. being in retail, I've seen these numerous times.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Could be a chalkboard there, or if they're gangster enough, a fireplace.

Comment

• How long has it been since we last got any images/updates anyway? Seems like forever to me hahaha..

I guess people are just still so excited to finally play a more finished build. Anyone hazard a guess as to when the demo may be released?
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• 16 april 2014
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                  How long has it been since we last got any images/updates anyway? Seems like forever to me hahaha..

I guess people are just still so excited to finally play a more finished build. Anyone hazard a guess as to when the demo may be released?
                  I mean there are more than 2500+ likes, there last update was at 2400, so an update could happen anytime soon on their facebook page.

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• Bad news for cutscenes the 1.5 engine can't read files bigger than just under 16MB, 16777215 bytes.

Comment

• That doesn't mean that IGAS cannot modify it to suit their needs. Unless there is a reason that would make such a thing impossible?
                      Last edited by Graco; 04-03-2014, 06:06 PM.
                      sigpic
                      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Why on earth would anyone want to read a 16 MB file on a system with only 2 MB of memory?

Generally, regular streams on the PS1 keeps on rollin' from the frame/address you tell it to start at and ends at the frame/address you tell it to stop at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                          Bad news for cutscenes the 1.5 engine can't read files bigger than just under 16MB, 16777215 bytes.
                          I kind of doubt this.
                          It should be easily testable. just replace the Capcom logo movie with one larger than 16mb and rebuild. there may be a hardcoded value in the exe that specifies how many frames to play. This is definitely the case with bio1.

Carn may have explained it better???
                          Last edited by RekseW; 04-03-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• So yeah..other than IGAS is anyone else working on any 1.5 projects?

Comment

• Originally posted by RekseW View Post
                              I kind of doubt this.
                              we have recognize no problem with limitation for file size.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                we have recognize no problem with limitation for file size.
                                That's good to hear.

Comment

Working...
                                X