Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
    beta knows this team is taking too long and do not tell me to do a beta takes a long time is that it has a life outside the project but still this time if I do not ask this taking Perfection or just want to have voices a beta that can play well, but as the team shows no signs of life I think the project was abandoned? If I'm wrong I prove otherwise friend! .
    new images is fine but does not show that the project continues?
    Jesus Romero and Blackpower could combine to destroy the common sense and minds of every man on this board

Comment

• Lets put it this way Jesus Romero, how about you make 1.5 and we'll see how long it takes you to make LOL

TBQH IGAS has spoiled us with media lately and I feel some people have started to take this for granted. As awesome as seeing new stuff is - I'd rather keep it secret till either a new demo, or the final release.

Keep up the good work guys.
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• The save room theme's melody really intrigues me all of the sudden, but it is still missing that RE/BH feel to it though imo. I'll try to whip up a little something on how I think it should sound like, just don't expect over the top amazing work now, it will just be a little something I will be throwing together.

Comment

• Originally posted by TableSet View Post
          The save room theme's melody really intrigues me all of the sudden, but it is still missing that RE/BH feel to it though imo. I'll try to whip up a little something on how I think it should sound like, just don't expect over the top amazing work now, it will just be a little something I will be throwing together.
          Yeah .. to me it sounded SUPER cheesy and not like RE/BH at all (apart from the Birkin style theme in the background)

Something piano like or more like RE3 would work better - or even that fake RE6 save theme LOL - that was pretty decent and classic sounding

A track that Is not mine nor did I get it first but they have Images of a Typewriter going along with this song that I could not aquire myself
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• we not want too much spoil outside rpd. both because of new info and for all who not know resident evil classic so much. many fans who see only update on youtube and facebook experience all thing resident evil 1.5 for first time and not know every interview, background, script, placement or what is match for resident evil 2.
            Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
            Keep up the good work guys.
            we will

Comment

• Are you guys programming parts in air tight or do you leave things open for possibility of a new build getting discovered along the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                The burning van track sounds like it was played underwater, which kind of EQ did you use, a broken Behringer?
                I got my fingers wet. The last sound engineer did a poor job "remastering" them so I drowned him.

Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                I hope you didn't mix it with your laptop speakers
                Well actually I used a desktop, and the generic sound driver did say it was HD-ready, or whatever BS marketing buzzword it said. I just used WinAMP to play the track, the sound driver to achieve the reverberation effect and Audacity to record while letting the PSF track play. All simultaneous. Poor man's way of getting it done.

"sharpness"
                Dullness.

Eww... No. I never said my effort was perfect but I like mine only a little better.

Originally posted by TableSet View Post
                The save room theme's melody really intrigues me all of the sudden, but it is still missing that RE/BH feel to it though imo. I'll try to whip up a little something on how I think it should sound like, just don't expect over the top amazing work now, it will just be a little something I will be throwing together.
                I look forward to it. As for the Save Room itself, I do like how it starts out as eery and mysterious, then after the last half it concludes with an sense of security and hope for survival. Perhaps the final version was chosen because it analogously captures and sustains both traits throughout the track.

Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                Sounds awfully low quality.
                I would argue that that detriment stems from the quality of the PSF source file I played and recorded from. I'm always open for revising my work if necessary, but this in particular was a case of working with what I had. Unless there's a higher quality PSF source I'm not aware of that I should...

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                I like your version of the Save Room theme. It's very good!
                Thank you. More to come.
                If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• It doesn't really sound like a save room theme at all though. To me, it sounds more like something that would play during a revelatory cutscene in the lab, like when Annette or Ada gives a recollection of the events that led up to the outbreak. I think the track that plays in the factory hallway with the crate puzzle sounds more fitting as a save room, but even then it sounds like it was intentionally made for use during a cutscene.
                  Last edited by biohazard_star; 05-02-2014, 07:37 PM.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
                    I would argue that that detriment stems from the quality of the PSF source file I played and recorded from. I'm always open for revising my work if necessary, but this in particular was a case of working with what I had. Unless there's a higher quality PSF source I'm not aware of that I should...
                    "High Quality" and/or "Low Quality" PSFs simply do not exist.

The quality of playback depends on a few factors:

1 - The player and plugin. You're using an outdated player (WinAmp) which likely utilizes an outdated plugin. Do yourself a favor and download foobar2000 and get the latest PSF plugin.

2 - Internal settings of the PSF driver code. Assuming that you're using my PSF rip of Bio1.5, you can change the settings (reverb/type, sequence and reverb volume, etc.) by using PSF-o-Cycle. My custom-made generic driver supports all kinds of these neat little features.

3 - Generic Driver -vs- Original Driver. The common PSF rip of Bio1.5 uses my generic driver, not an original. Sony changed some things from version-to-version of the PSY-Q SDK; my generic driver uses Ver.4.6, where Bio1.5 was built entirely using a 3.x version. Hence, a couple tracks have trouble playing certain sequence notes... but this has absolutely nothing to do with the sound quality of playback.

4 - Replay and Gain settings. These options are specific to the player (Foobar and Winamp both support this feature for PSF audio). To set, simply Right-Click and select the desired Replay/Gain settings.

5 - PC hardware can make a world of difference. For example, my on-board Realtek sounds as-if the playback is muffled, whereas my X-Fi Elite Pro outputs PSF at CD-quality. Simply put, if you're serious about audio creation and playback, you owe it to yourself to upgrade.

6 - External speaker/amplifier settings. You don't want to play a PSF in Dolby TrueHD unless your PC's sound card can properly support it.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                      Are you guys programming parts in air tight or do you leave things open for possibility of a new build getting discovered along the way?
                      at current state it is maybe most easy to import and interpret feature and functionality of a later build in current build than port progress to later build. end result remain unchanged. effort is less by maintaining same base.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                        beta knows this team is taking too long and do not tell me to do a beta takes a long time is that it has a life outside the project but still this time if I do not ask this taking Perfection or just want to have voices a beta that can play well, but as the team shows no signs of life I think the project was abandoned? If I'm wrong I prove otherwise friend! .
                        new images is fine but does not show that the project continues?
                        Some people are so impatient

How about YOU finish off a videogame beta to the standards of a finished game without all the source code etc, see how long that takes

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
                          Some people are so impatient

How about YOU finish off a videogame beta to the standards of a finished game without all the source code etc, see how long that takes
                          You should never, ever feed a troll, ever.

Comment

• Shouldn't Jesus Romero be banned for his crap? He's spun some far out there tales and such.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Wait!? What!? You can actually understand what he says?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                at current state it is maybe most easy to import and interpret feature and functionality of a later build in current build than port progress to later build. end result remain unchanged. effort is less by maintaining same base.
                                But can you really be sure about that? There is no telling how complex and/or recreated code could be changed in a different build. Or am I just thinking beyond the possibilities? I suppose 1.5 span wasn't long enough to reimagine anything about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X