Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Biohazard was always intended to be released. I can guarantee that one.

There wasn't much Doiminion couldn't do that he wanted for the games...backgrounds was the biggest thing, which was why Dominion wasn't the only one there. Obviously, I can't go into much by way of detail, mostly because I don't understand the the tech speak, but it was certainly further along than a proof of concept. A lot further along.

Comment

• well this video is what you call a surprise i guess.

i wonder if does it mean that someone of the group is reading this topic. And if we already know some of the members of this "mysterious" group...
      Last edited by warren; 09-15-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
        well this video is what you call a surprise i guess.

i wonder if does it mean that someone of the group is reading this topic. And if we already know some of the members of this "mysterious" group...
        I'd marry them. lulz

Comment

• Maybe it's Kim...

Comment

• Maybe it's Chris. Now Jill, can you go?

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• let me Say in another words; im not native in engrish.

our friend morellus posted here his conversation with the joeview("its 30 bucks and ill provide the emulator!"). but there is nothing related to this conversation in the youtube, just here(and maybe the oher forums). so, or the Zork asked joe for the source just like morello, or maybe... zork is between us BWAHAHAH!

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                let me Say in another words; im not native in engrish.

our friend morellus posted here his conversation with the joeview("its 30 bucks and ill provide the emulator!"). but there is nothing related to this conversation in the youtube, just here(and maybe the oher forums). so, or the Zork asked joe for the source just like morello, or maybe... zork is between us BWAHAHAH!
                Oooh I get what you are saying now! Right, maybe they had seen this guy try to scam someone before. Either way, Mr zork is right now our current angel and is our beacon in the darkness, in a cave we have been in for far too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  Maybe it's Chris. Now Jill, can you go?
                  I'm going with you! Chris is our old partner you know.
                  Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• "I hear there's rumors, on the uh, internets."

I feel like Stimpy, I can hardly contain myself right now. Oh, god, is it finally happening?
                    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      Oooh I get what you are saying now! Right, maybe they had seen this guy try to scam someone before. Either way, Mr zork is right now our current angel and is our beacon in the darkness, in a cave we have been in for far too long.
                      MrBZork is a member of this forum and has been active in this thread as b.zork, he posted a few images and I asked if he had anymore, but he didnt get back to us. Glad to see he is still on the case, and as he is possibly reading this thread, I'm sure we would all be super stoked if he could share anything else

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSoft View Post
                        MrBZork is a member of this forum and has been active in this thread as b.zork, he posted a few images and I asked if he had anymore, but he didnt get back to us. Glad to see he is still on the case, and as he is possibly reading this thread, I'm sure we would all be super stoked if he could share anything else

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...ht=#post230851
                        yooo man, i was pretty sure i saw this dude before. i dunno if hes on project umb too.

anyway, any guy who periodically check the "RE1.5 all footage" and comments know how much this is valuable to us. i really want the next step of those hidden dudes was to release this beta on october to slap RE6 right in the face. is there an ADA on 1.5? if not, its a 10/10 game.

Comment

i really want the next step of those hidden dudes was to release this beta on october to slap RE6 right in the face.

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                          is there an ADA on 1.5? if not, its a 10/10 game.
                          Linda, who appears in 1.5, went on to be reworked as Ada in RE2.
                          Last edited by ChuckthePlant; 09-15-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

or maybe... zork is between us BWAHAHAH!
                            BZork is actually a member of this community. :O He's the one who posted the last batch of pictures.

EDIT: Ouch, didn't notice MrSoft's post. "Terrible demons, ouch!"
                            Last edited by Gemini; 09-15-2012, 08:57 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Regardless of who may or may not be involved, or even know someone involved in the project - it's probably best not to blow up their spot.

Patience.

Comment

• must be so cool to be hacking this game I bet he is having alot of fun with it , good luck to him hope it all goes well for once. if he is reading this thanks for the pics and video.

Comment

Working...
                                X