Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The machineguns do not have ammo clips, the item list for the game proves that. Most likely, the MAC-10 is supposed to be replaced by the MC51, once the former's ammo clip run dries. It functions as both upgrade and ammo replacement for the latter half of the game.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• I hope obtaining both of them happen earlier then retail. If they keep the same as retail then you would get the AR way too late to enjoy it and if they make getting the AR earlier then they would have to make the mac obtainable earlier too to keep the pacing in check.

Comment

• Itching for some new material - it seems like forever since the last Facebook update (I haven't got alot to keep me busy in the meantime LOL)
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I guess the TEAM is playing "Wolfenstein the new order" and doesn't have time to update their facebook account. What a good game, very old school.
          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• ^I know I'd be playing that if I had the time (whilst waiting for Mario Kart 8, anyway)

Comment

• A true-blue Nintendo fan? You're a rarity, Carn.

...now, if-only Retro would announce plans on the next Metroid...
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Yes another Metroid Prime would be nice. I recently played through the first Prime on the Wii and I forgot how engrossing it was.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Mario Kart 8 looks like a lot of fun, but I really want to see a new F-Zero game. There's nothing I like more than lightning fast racing and colours so intense it could give the sofa seizure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    Yes another Metroid Prime would be nice. I recently played through the first Prime on the Wii and I forgot how engrossing it was.
                    I just recently went through it again, as well.

Some of the textures simply won't stand the test of time - particularly, when Samus lands on Tallon IV and the camera pans through the top of trees (the leaves resemble the Block Ness Monster).

Even so, I still simply adore it, and Prime 3. As for Echoes, wouldn't piss on that game to put out a fire, but it's still beautiful in it's own way.

An HD upgrade for Prime 1-3 and a new title would be absolutely splendid.

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    Mario Kart 8 looks like a lot of fun, but I really want to see a new F-Zero game. There's nothing I like more than lightning fast racing and colours so intense it could give the sofa seizure.
                    Seeing as how all third-party support for the Wii U is practically non-existent, Nintendo may as well port and release any IP they can for the console system... cause it's painfully obvious that Nintendo can only save themselves, at this point.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• I don't own a Wii U and I don't want one. All I'm looking forward to in the Nintendo department is Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.

Out of boredom, I'm currently playing through a few different builds of 1.5 in hopes of spotting something new or interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                        I just recently went through it again, as well.

Some of the textures simply won't stand the test of time - particularly, when Samus lands on Tallon IV and the camera pans through the top of trees (the leaves resemble the Block Ness Monster).

Even so, I still simply adore it, and Prime 3. As for Echoes, wouldn't piss on that game to put out a fire, but it's still beautiful in it's own way.

An HD upgrade for Prime 1-3 and a new title would be absolutely splendid.

Seeing as how all third-party support for the Wii U is practically non-existent, Nintendo may as well port and release any IP they can for the console system... cause it's painfully obvious that Nintendo can only save themselves, at this point.
                        Lol. I'm surprised they haven't done anything with F-Zero X Expansion Kit, even on the 3DS that would be a pretty awesome experience. Or perhaps that's why they haven't done anything, imagine the headache you would get from that! Lol.

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Come on people, let me see 26 more likes.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                            Lol. I'm surprised they haven't done anything with F-Zero X Expansion Kit, even on the 3DS that would be a pretty awesome experience. Or perhaps that's why they haven't done anything, imagine the headache you would get from that! Lol.
                            I like the SNES F-Zero, never followed up after that.

But yeah. The Nintendo Wii U will not thrive and survive on Smash Bros. and Mario Kart alone. Anything's better than nothing, at this point. :|
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                              I like the SNES F-Zero, never followed up after that.

But yeah. The Nintendo Wii U will not thrive and survive on Smash Bros. and Mario Kart alone. Anything's better than nothing, at this point. :|
                              F-Zero X is by far one of the best games the N64 has to offer and is imo the single best racing game of the entire generation. I've never played F-Zero GX my self but it looks to be just as fun as its predecessor, I've been eagerly waiting for the right moment to pick it up and play but have never got round to it.

Comment

• I loved F-Zero for the N64 as well. Wave Race was great too and Extreme-G is an underrated N64 racer. Aerogauge is alright. And even though it's a Playstation title, the original Jet Moto is worth playing if you've never tried it.
                                Last edited by Graco; 05-30-2014, 06:04 PM.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X