Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well considering that B. Zork is getting feedback from us to see what we'd like in an update I imagine they're planning something a little more than just a photo on Facebook. We'll see.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Hopefully a new making us explaining the technicalities of finishing and restoring stuff.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• ^ Or maybe another demo.... We can dream..

Seriously though, another video at least would be awesome - TBQH I've been more interested in Behind The Mask as of late..
        I just can't wait till 1.5 is finished and released one day hehe
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• At this point I just want the trial edition.

Comment

• It's been... what, 2 years now since this project became public knowledge? I seriously wasn't expecting it to take this long. Really disappointing how incomplete and how much work the original protobuild turned out to be.

Comment

• Maybe they are focusing on something else?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Adsoft_direct_local_marketing_automation_kermit.XXX_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	403706
              Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• ^ Or maybe they are closer to finalizing than we think? I mean... most of the images we have seen were Alpha shots which had been completed months before they were revealed to us..
                Who knows.. even just a quick post to keep us all up to date - doesn't even have to contain any screens/vids.. Maybe they're preparing a surprise for us? New info..
                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• You may be right. That would mean in technicality that we have already been given 2 demos. But then again my imagination could be getting the best of me.

Comment

• Short playable demo will be nice! Still waiting.

Comment

• anybody have good summer these day?

Comment

• Yes Bzork think of how you gave us the demo of this summer was not to be forgotten for some people

Sorry for my bad english i'm from Poland and hurt me conflicts in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                          anybody have good summer these day?
                          A promotion and raise in one day definitely constitutes as a good summer.
                          sigpic
                          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                            anybody have good summer these day?
                            NO LOL I have degenerative Disc disease ( 2 crumbling discs in my spine ) so I can't go out very much and it gets very hot in this house I suppose I can be thankful I'm no fat as I would be getting even more hot and sweaty lol I hate summer , I love the blue sky and sunshine but hate the heat ! Bring on the winter !.
                            Still looking forward to the demo , hope it's all going well for you and the team.

Comment

• I'm hoping to take a quick break in Raccoon City when you're ready B.Zork ;-)
                              "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• It can has be summer demo tyme nyow pls? :3

Comment

Working...
                                X