Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed another boss cleared of resident evil 1.5 before its cancellation (Tyrant) and then inserted into the final version that we all know.

Comment

• ^ If I remember correctly, wasn't there gonna be a Tyrant (with trenchcoat) but in a gas mask and it had a machine gun? Kinda like a RE2 equivalent of Nemesis.
      I forget if it was to be in 1.5 - or if it was an early design for the RE2 Retail we all know and love today.. hmm
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• That Tyrant you mentioned was a concept for retail. Unfortunately it was not RE1.5 related.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          That Tyrant you mentioned was a concept for retail. Unfortunately it was not RE1.5 related.
          I see .. though I suspected this'm start
          Still hoped for some kind of update by now - I hope the one they give us will be worth the wait - I'm starting to give up checking this thread, which is a real shame

I mean - I'm still mega excited for the project and all .. but no updates for a while, people get bored, ya know? Fingers crossed for something soon IGAS

Comment

• "Tyrant 1" and "Tyrant 2", maybe they were referring to Golgotha and Salem?

Although I'm probably answering my own question here by saying they were scrapped in favour of Birkins G-mutation.

Comment

• My interest along with a lot of other peoples have died out a lot over the last year..

Comment

• If I remember right the room with the glass tubes right after you use the MO Disc (basically where u fight G4 in retail) is rumored to have had a Tyrant come out that you had to fight but I have never seen any concrete evidence of this....

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                  If I remember right the room with the glass tubes right after you use the MO Disc (basically where u fight G4 in retail) is rumored to have had a Tyrant come out that you had to fight but I have never seen any concrete evidence of this....
                  Do you mean this room?

I always believed that something would happen there because of how the camera focuses in on the tubes, the middle one in particular:

Been a while, but if I'm remembering right, those were ripped from the RE2 retail trial disc. I'm not sure if that room is in the MZD build, at least I haven't found it in that build using only the ingame debug menu.

One a side not, feels good to be back talking about 1.5 again, been way too long, even if we are just retreading old stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                    anybody have good summer these day?
                    Doing pretty good. My German for one is becoming way better

Hope everyone is doing well too... Been sick for a while

I will always support this project, time isn't of the essence for me so no matter how long it takes I'll always be hyped about your work and any developments from it, mine interest shan't wane.
                    Last edited by Guest; 08-01-2014, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Many speculate that there was a short fight with a tyrant in there and that is where the rocket launcher was used. Similar to how the rocket launcher was used on Mr. X in retail and pherhaps this was their inspiration.

I myself wonder how Birkin is killed in 1.5 maybe pherhaps same way as in retail who knows. Interestingly one of the original concepts that was never used in 1.5 was to kill birkin with an anti t-virus bullet.

Comment

• project appears ded.
                        waiting on proof im wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                          I always believed that something would happen there because of how the camera focuses in on the tubes, the middle one in particular:
                          Curious detail is how seemingly all renders we have of this room shows the protective doors/covers elevated/removed and the main core/tube exposed. Or am I forgetting something? Were they shown opening themselves like that upon entering the room or before ever reaching it (FMV)? Or are they just permanently exposed?

Comment

Many speculate that there was a short fight with a tyrant in there and that is where the rocket launcher was used. Similar to how the rocket launcher was used on Mr. X in retail and pherhaps this was their inspiration.

I myself wonder how Birkin is killed in 1.5 maybe pherhaps same way as in retail who knows. Interestingly one of the original concepts that was never used in 1.5 was to kill birkin with an anti t-virus bullet.
                            This concept was used in parasite eve when you fight the ultimate being on the ship in the final battle, man i gotta replay this awesome game again sometime !
                            Last edited by Guest; 08-03-2014, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Actually the anti t-Virus bullets were for a Tyrant. However, this may not have been a pure 1.5 concept and probably came after it was scrapped but before the new scenario was finalized.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• ^ It was reused (it seems, not confirmed) in Darkside Chronicles. Annette holds some special blue bullets in her hand, and in another FMV, she shoots Birkin.. though they appear to have no effect.
                                I thought the idea was dumb TBH - glad it was scrapped as IMO it doesn't fit into the horror of RE very well.

Fingers crossed for some news in some form soon - IGAS are either on a summer break - or working hard to release something to us .. demo, or new videos?

Comment

Working...
                                X