Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part 2

Slightly perverted games.))
    sigpic

Comment

• Hi guys been a lurker to this site the day the project got leaked, can't believe more than two years passed away like this so fast!

I have a question: someone mentioned that the FMV cutscenes for RE 1.5 were done by another studio,what is the name of the studio? Are they still around? Can we contact them about these FMVs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brhoom View Post
        Hi guys been a lurker to this site the day the project got leaked, can't believe more than two years passed away like this so fast!

I have a question: someone mentioned that the FMV cutscenes for RE 1.5 were done by another studio,what is the name of the studio? Are they still around? Can we contact them about these FMVs?
        I myself wouldn't mind knowing this myself! Tho the FMV's are probably long scrapped it'd still be cool to know the answer.

Comment

• Imagica Impression was in charge of CG movies both for 1.5 and 2, they also worked on 3. They still exist and their current name is Imagica. What existed back then of CG movies created for 1.5 is more than likely simple drafts, like those preparatory movies for 2 with mock characters and barely detailed environments.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            Imagica Impression was in charge of CG movies both for 1.5 and 2, they also worked on 3. They still exist and their current name is Imagica. What existed back then of CG movies created for 1.5 is more than likely simple drafts, like those preparatory movies for 2 with mock characters and barely detailed environments.
            Great news! I wonder if a fluent in Japanese member could come in contact with them, and asking some questions regarding those FMVs. Perhaps they could shed some light there!

Comment

• I heard they were fully finished but never inserted into any copy of the game.

Comment

• If that is true then we may be onto something. I'm almost certain they still kept that material to this day. That in my opinion is almost if not equal in value when it come to 1.5 reference material as the final build. Acquiring those fmv movies regardless of quality or completion gives us some missing puzzle pieces that could be implemented straight into the game. Even if they are rough draft concepts I can only be assured someone could easily recreate them in higher quality and in significantly less time with today technology and software.

Comment

• With the unsatisfying direction that the game was heading, I imagine that very few FMVs were made, if any. And on top of that, they were probably just FMVs for the scripted cutscenes that are present in the 40% build. Like a FMV cutscene for when Elza first encounters the zombie in the hallway, some shit like that. Nothing major like in RE2 when Annette talks to Ada.

Comment

• Furthermore, it's been almost 20 years. Just forget about the possibility that any of that really survived age or project restart. A more realistic scenario would be accessing drafts of the storyboard.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• With the amount of work that went into FMV's back then there is the possibility that they didn't wanna scrap their hard work. Pherhaps they kept the FMV's for old times sake as an example of how far they have come in their skills.

Comment

• Are you a John Titor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                          Are you a John Titor?
                          What is that? Please inform me XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                            What is that? Please inform me XD
                            Obscure internet meme, referring to an alleged time traveler named John Titor. In other words, "If only we had a time machine". Whatever Capcom had as far as FMV and Audio goes, since it was probably never inserted into any version of RE 1.5, it was probably discarded long ago.

Comment

Obscure internet meme, referring to an alleged time traveler named John Titor. In other words, "If only we had a time machine". Whatever Capcom had as far as FMV and Audio goes, since it was probably never inserted into any version of RE 1.5, it was probably discarded long ago.
                              Thats exactly what I heard. I heard they were finished but never inserted into any version not even the 80% build where you could supposedly finish the whole game. One reason I believe that is that House of the Dead on Sega Saturn was released around the 60% completion mark and was still fully playable albeit the fact it ran like complete shit.
                              Last edited by Deathlygasm; 08-29-2014, 11:42 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Are you a John Titor?
                                Nice, a Steins Gate reference!!
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X