Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me it all started back in like 2002 when I first played Res 3

Found out about 1.5 shortly before I joined here.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-18-2014, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• I was a RE fan when i was in my dad's balls!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        I was a RE fan when i was in my dad's balls!
        I read that whilst peering over to your avatar and burst into laughter. I think I woke everyone up, cheers. (Y)

Comment

• I joined Bioflames in May 2005 after Retro_Rain posted something about it on Capcom BBS (now Capcom Unity). I had arrived just as the Trial Edition backgrounds were first being posted, so it was a rather exciting welcome into the community.

Anyway, I'm still trying to be patient for IGAS, not much else we can do, after all. We chopped that prototype to bits!

Comment

• More interested in the prototype in June 2008 =)
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
              More interested in the prototype in June 2008 =)
              The PlayStation Museum build? I thought that was just the "40%" vanilla build that we already have.

Comment

• I meant that interest in rare games from that time.
                sigpic

Comment

• I joined several sites back before RE1 Director's Cut was announced. I kept thinking it would include 1.5. :/

Comment

• 1.5 shoulda been the bonus disc in the dual shock version :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      1.5 shoulda been the bonus disc in the dual shock version :/
                      It was intended to be on the Demo Disc on Director's Cut from 1997, it was changed to the Trial Version that everyone knows, only the the Warehouse and Laboratory level remains from the almost finished 1.5. As far as I know, if I'm correct; the 1.5 "Trial Version" was labeled as SLPS-00999...
                      Last edited by STARSRedfield; 09-21-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                        It was intended to be on the Demo Disc on Director's Cut from 1997, it was changed to the Trial Version that everyone knows, only the the Warehouse and Laboratory level remains from the almost finished 1.5. As far as I know, if I'm correct; the 1.5 "Trial Version" was labeled as SLPS-00999...
                        Was it ? i thought the directors cut was made as an apology for the delay caused by the original concept being scrapped.

Comment

• working on something nice

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                            working on something nice
                            What is this nice thing your working on? Whatever it is I can't wait.

Comment

• please be a demo, please be a demo, please be a demo LOL

Seriously though, anything would be great..
                              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I could play a demo right about now. This Sep/Oct is like the Christmas of games.. Wasteland II, Alien Isolation, Evil Within, then Beyond Earth.. Kinda funny because there has been literally no other interesting games for me this year. NONE. My steam account had like 3 mins logged all year lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X