Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween's coming up soon. I wonder if we're gonna be getting something special. I can only hope.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• The game was introduced Halloween 2012

Comment

• LOL 2 years ago... where has the time gone
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I know right! I remember my over excitement thinking "THIS IS IT!! 1.5 IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!"

Comment

• I can only hope that we are getting at least the demo.

Comment

• Indeed. A demo release right now would match up with the time frame in which RE2 took place. I mean RE2 was in late September, so the demo would fall in line with this.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                working on something nice
                Ladies, what if this is not related to Biohazard 1.5? You all are just assuming, if you didn't know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                  It was intended to be on the Demo Disc on Director's Cut from 1997, it was changed to the Trial Version that everyone knows, only the the Warehouse and Laboratory level remains from the almost finished 1.5. As far as I know, if I'm correct; the 1.5 "Trial Version" was labeled as SLPS-00999...
                  bs
                  TGS - April 5-6th 1997, 1.5 playable build.
                  E3 - June 19th-21st 1997, no playable build only a trailer of re1.5 and re2 beta/alpha.
                  TGS - September 6-7th 1997, Biohazard 2 Theater footage.

Comment

• I remember last year when people thought they were going to release a demo for Halloween.

They didn't, but Dark Biohazard released a nice patch for us that day.

Comment

• I don 't think they even have a demo prepared yet to be honest. so don't get too excited lol.
                      if they do anything for Halloween it would either be a screenshot, or maybe a video (not likely but would be cool)

Comment

• My guess is a fairly comprehensive video showcasing all of their progress aside from the rooms they've shown us. I would love to see what all they have done to make the gameplay more fluid and seamless. Maybe a puzzle? Or maybe some custom content they've done in order to make 1.5 a more tangible RE experience? I'd love to see their take on Elza's intro as she makes her way through an overrun Raccoon City to the RPD and watch as her scenario begins the way any other RE game would. She finds her basic weapon, comes across her first key item, and then determines where to go from there. Maybe show brief teasers of some boss fights? I'm greatly interested in their ability to achieve the balance and atmosphere of classic Resident Evil.

I'm not going to be disappointed if what Bzork mentioned isn't a demo nor do I think it will be. But I would love to see a good video of 1.5 being played like a bonafide Resident Evil game at launch instead of the disjointed and directionless content of PVB.
                        Last edited by Graco; 09-23-2014, 05:10 PM.
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I love the suspense of seeing what Bzork will reveal for us when the time comes. Demo, making of, hell anything works for me!

Comment

• ok. we did what we did hope to.
                            team is maybe most excite for this. is nothing big. maybe only big to us.

Comment

• Bzork is worse than Kojima for teasing us.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                ok. we did what we did hope to.
                                team is maybe most excite for this. is nothing big. maybe only big to us.
                                gz

Comment

Working...
                                X