Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
    You don't happen to know what person Yoko was based off of do you?
    Not sure to be honest. could be a japanese celebrity like when they modeled rebeccas face after ayumi hamazaki in resident evil 0. Kevin is tom cruise, cindy is natasha henstredge mixed with bridget fonda, alyssa is cameron diaz i think. jim is based on a singer named cysco or something. Mark is a pudgier ving rhames ,david is adrian paul, George is christopher reeve.

Edit: Apparently Yoko is based on japanese actress erika oka. Can't confirm this one though.
    Last edited by OfficerRedfield; 10-30-2014, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• I'm suprised they didn't base Rebecca on Nadia Cassini's Get Ready cover, i'm sure I saw it in re3.

Last edited by Mikhail; 10-30-2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• So guys its Halloween .. and its been 2 years since we last way that Halloween Teaser trailer..
        Do you think the team will show anything today?
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Possible but in my opinion I doubt it.

Comment

• maybe

Comment

• Okay I know it's Halloween but I hope your not tricking us. I rather have the treat.

Comment

• Happy Halloween everybody, hope you have a good one!

Comment

• To be perfectly honest, the only thing that I enjoy about this holiday is the possibility of an IGAS update.

Comment

• I love it when the children come by (assuming that they will) and having fun with their parents and other children. It's a nice change from the shopping mall showdown extravaganza that most other holidays tend to bring out of people.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I love Halloween it's such a happy holiday, it's a time where people let their hair down and actually have a bit of fun. I keep meaning to carve some pumpkins and put them out the front but I never get round to it, next year I'm going to have to do it for sure! Anyway happy Halloeween everyone!

Comment

• happy halloween everyone (here in italy it seems that every year more and more people celebrate it)

and yeah, let's hope that a new trailer is released soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                          maybe
                          There are times when I wonder if you and Jesus Trollmero are the same person.

Comment

• So is Jesus Romero actually going to deliver those naked Elza pics or...

Comment

• bzork cocktease

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                bzork cocktease
                                Don't worry, IGAS is clearly saving the update for tomorrow's Dia de los Muertos.

Comment

Working...
                                X