Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt that the people of Raccoon city took Football size dumps.

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
      sorry for the stupid question but... what the heck is that black rectangle on left side on the screen in the bioflames photo ?
      It's the item acquisition prompt. It's in the process of flying into view.

Comment

• That's what I would like to think as well, but the item acquisition prompt never flies by that part of the screen when it pops up. This could mean that they changed the animation for it in a later build, or that it isn't an item acquisition prompt at all (maybe a misplaced foreground mask or 3d object).
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Either CAPCOM changed the animation at some point or it's something else, like a FILE being picked up (the trajectory reminds me of when you grab something in Devil May Cry). Also interesting that Leon is crouching to get the item, I don't remember 1.5 being able to do that.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• You're right, I totally forgot about the characters not crouching down when picking up items in the vanilla build. It makes me wonder how close to "finalized" their engine is, and if they've made more improvements to it under the hood.

As for the black box, it doesn't seem to be transparent like the one in the vanilla build. Either way, an item/file prompt is really what it probably is. Mystery finally solved, at last.
            Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-05-2014, 05:45 AM.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
              sorry for the stupid question but... what the heck is that black rectangle on left side on the screen in the bioflames photo ?
              Looks to me like a florescent light from the ceiling which has fallen partially down.. casting light against the wall instead of the entire room?

Loving the new pic.. and that black transparent box is obviously the 'pick up item' animation - whether it has just been picked up (and is going away) or is coming into view may alter I don't know.. and I totally forgot the characters did not crouch to pick up items in the Vanilla build LOL
              Nice find..

I also think the hanging curved pipes are meant to be wired IDK, but I doubt pipes bend like them .. if they were broken, they'd hang straight down at angles, not bend?
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                I also think the hanging curved pipes are meant to be wired IDK, but I doubt pipes bend like them .. if they were broken, they'd hang straight down at angles, not bend?
                comparison look like capcom maybe overdo pressure damage pipe with corrosion

Comment

• Good lord, I thought that background was from Capcom at first. That's probably the best recreated background I've seen yet.

Comment

• B.Zork : TYRANT 1: The first type of Tyrant who met in the game parefosse an improved version of the previous game, with the - all too fanciful - attributes in addition to scorpion (tail stinger with poisoned in the first place).

TYRANT 2: A giant dressed in black and armed with devastating weapons. Who will remember? It is obvious: the high cost of Nemesis, the scourge of RE3. Indeed a very similar was expected in RE 1.5 (and that's why the bullet-proof vests for the players), but because they wanted to create a balanced game, it was decided to delete it, putting in place the Tyrant T102 (outwardly similar but more calm of the war machine that was supposed to be this monster), and then resumes the idea to the next 3rd chapter of the saga (that Mikami has always defined an action game).
                    These two shows were canceled before the final release of Resident Evil 1.5 before being removed is made from scratch.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                      B.Zork : TYRANT 1: The first type of Tyrant who met in the game parefosse an improved version of the previous game, with the - all too fanciful - attributes in addition to scorpion (tail stinger with poisoned in the first place).

TYRANT 2: A giant dressed in black and armed with devastating weapons. Who will remember? It is obvious: the high cost of Nemesis, the scourge of RE3. Indeed a very similar was expected in RE 1.5 (and that's why the bullet-proof vests for the players), but because they wanted to create a balanced game, it was decided to delete it, putting in place the Tyrant T102 (outwardly similar but more calm of the war machine that was supposed to be this monster), and then resumes the idea to the next 3rd chapter of the saga (that Mikami has always defined an action game).
                      These two shows were canceled before the final release of Resident Evil 1.5 before being removed is made from scratch.
                      You're talking about stuff that doesn't exist in 1.5, stop bringing this out every time, those concepts are not from the prototype but from retail Biohazard 2.
                      Last edited by SonicBlue; 11-07-2014, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• is not retail, we do not know if there ever was a tyrant in the laboratory in Resident Evil 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                          is not retail, we do not know if there ever was a tyrant in the laboratory in Resident Evil 1.5.
                          There wasn't, there was only William.

Comment

• On topic of the tyrant with gasmask and rifle, I wonder if the gameplay segments with Alfred and the sniper rifle in CV originated from an afterthought they could have done with mr x in RE2

Comment

• Really grabbing at straws now..
                              4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aydan View Post
                                Really grabbing at straws now..
                                they always do lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X