Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The magazine comes with a...

Spoiler:
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• So IGAS are in a magazine article ?

Comment

• hello friends I see that in my absence had several myself my opinion, B.Zork says resvita open next week in military term meaning to open something new I hope is the beta of the game which is team already has list, despite my criticism must give a vote of confidence to B.Zork,
        but if it becomes another video or photos I will release a nemesis to hunt him heh heh heh.

Comment

• I would suggest to you Trollmero to increase your vocabulary. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Comment

• Trollmero.
            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Trollfuker seems to be confused and on drugs.
              "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Next time use this dude: https://translate.google.com/
                ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• i think people not understand reference. the fault is maybe mine.
                  anyone understand what jesus romero is says? i still practice but i think maybe he not speak real language
                  Last edited by B.Zork; 01-19-2015, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• It's okay Bzork, I think most of us understand what you are trying to say. I didn't understand what the reference was. Maybe you could clarify.

Comment

• Can someone explain it clear please? I still dont get it sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                        hello friends I see that in my absence had several myself my opinion, B.Zork says resvita open next week in military term meaning to open something new I hope is the beta of the game which is team already has list, despite my criticism must give a vote of confidence to B.Zork,
                        but if it becomes another video or photos I will release a nemesis to hunt him heh heh heh.
                        Hello friends, I see in my absence there have been several opinions about my self. B.Zork says something coming next week in secret terms meaning something new, I hope it's the demo of the game which the team has already talked about. Despite my criticism I must give a vote of confidence to B.Zork, but if it's more photos and videos I will send a Nemesis to hunt him down mwuhahaha.

Comment

• whatever, thanks to B.Zork and team igas for they great job, and I will wait for years if necessary keep it up guys
                          Last edited by jayredfield; 01-19-2015, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• It's a reference to a joke usually used by Kamiya when he's asked news about upcoming games on Twitter, he answers "next week in game magazine" everytime, that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              It's a reference to a joke usually used by Kamiya when he's asked news about upcoming games on Twitter, he answers "next week in game magazine" everytime, that's all.
                              So, its another teasing message

Comment

• Haha...

Comment

Working...
                                X