Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemini for president.

Comment

• Correction. Gemini for President of Capcom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        I looked like a haiku.
        It sounded like one.
        Much of work ahead
        Prepare for butthurt.
        But if you keep coming
        Complaining some more
        Release will be pushed
        I am not your whore.
        What an immature comment. Hopefully just a distasteful (?) joke but "release will be pushed". Why IGAS concerns themselves over a few ungrateful fans is beyond me. How about the hundreds/thousands who aren't even on THIA (which is where they seem to only post for God only knows why) and are looking forward to this release?

Hopefully it's just a foul joke and I'm taking this out of proportion >_> bad taste.
        Last edited by Chris' Boob; 01-27-2015, 06:37 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Why nobody ban J.Romero?, it's very anoying reading all his bad stuff.

At least, we are very impressed for IGAS and Gemini, all their work in a new and more reliable engine made by Gemini. It's going to give a new face to 1.5 in some point. What we are waiting it's to see the ability to play with the Support Characters. I really want to see the Inventory Menu for Marvin...

Gemini and IGAS TEAM are nominated for the RESIDENT EVIL/BIO HAZARD Hall of Fame and next Head Staff for CAPCOM...
          Last edited by STARSRedfield; 01-27-2015, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
            What an immature comment. Hopefully just a distasteful (?) joke but "release will be pushed". Why IGAS concerns themselves over a few ungrateful fans is beyond me. How about the hundreds/thousands who aren't even on THIA (which is where they seem to only post for God only knows why) and are looking forward to this release?

Hopefully it's just a foul joke and I'm taking this out of proportion >_> bad taste.
            I thought perhaps you'd been around long enough to know that Gemini wouldn't allow a troll to sway his release decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
              I thought perhaps you'd been around long enough to know that Gemini wouldn't allow a troll to sway his release decisions.
              But its true, why take Trollmero serious? The thing here is that every time he puts a nosense comment, we dedicate a page to talk about him. Just ignore him, dont feed the troll or feed him enough unitl he explodes but dont take it seriously. Gemini/Igas should focus on more important things than a simple troll.

Also people, i personally thank so much Gemini for the improvements over the project but its too soon to praise him yet. I want to see how the project goes in the next months because many good and bad things can happen.
              Last edited by Unmasked; 01-27-2015, 11:15 PM.
              ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• i have some questions, i have not been here so lately, so can any one fill this up for me?, im little curious about how team IGAS contacted GEMINI to help about the project? and who aproached first to make a deal? becuase team IGAS was hermetic about the development of the game and how much time will take to migrate all birkin´s code to squeezebomb? i guess will take sometime but gemini for what i had seen its pretty fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
                  i have some questions, i have not been here so lately, so can any one fill this up for me?, im little curious about how team IGAS contacted GEMINI to help about the project? and who aproached first to make a deal? becuase team IGAS was hermetic about the development of the game and how much time will take to migrate all birkin´s code to squeezebomb? i guess will take sometime but gemini for what i had seen its pretty fast.
                  Because as some people know and as i said in one of my first post, he was with IGAS since the beginning, belive this or not is up to you dudes. Also it really doesnt matter if the project goes well
                  Last edited by Unmasked; 01-28-2015, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• are both projects being worked on at the same time now then or will one take a back seat for a while ?

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
                      im little curious about how team IGAS contacted GEMINI to help about the project? and who aproached first to make a deal?
                      I contacted IGAS a while back and kept messaging until the idea of porting the game over came about roughly around the same period it was mentioned here.

PS: please let's stop with the usual speculation. It doesn't do anything good to the project and only keeps on scratching people's balls and mood.

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                      are both projects being worked on at the same time now then or will one take a back seat for a while ?
                      It depends on spare time. Of course, if one has relevant updates the other gets some of it as well. The joy of unified cores.
                      Last edited by Gemini; 01-28-2015, 06:23 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                        Why nobody ban J.Romero?, it's very anoying reading all his bad stuff.
                        In fact i think he did not violate the rules, so ban him would hurt the freedom of expression.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                          In fact i think he did not violate the rules, so ban him would hurt the freedom of expression.
                          It's absurd to even care of what he says. If someone dont like his comments just put him on the ignored list. Not even Gemini or any Igas member should care of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                            Someone get it. Unless this has to become a praises only thread leave the guy think and opine whatever he wants, and skip his posts since nobody cares about them. As long as he doesn't insult others (something that some people here do and nobody says "ban them") he's not doing anything against the forum rules -yet-.
                            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Woohoo, I just read the good news!
                              Switching to Gemini's custom engine was really the best thing IGAS could do!
                              I'm very happy to see this project back on track!

Good luck to you all!

Comment

• Thanks GEMINI, you are right lets stop speculation, im looking forward to see the final build, this project and behind mask are a must play for sure. i have not played the vanilla build so this game are gonna be new for me.
                                Last edited by strikedio84; 01-28-2015, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X