Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone answer me... please? if u dont know how please tell me , so i can get help somewhere else...

Comment

• It depends on what emulator you're using. With ePSXe, PCSX, and other emulators using plugins you need to download and install this. When it's configured, boot the game and press CLTR+C in the emulator window. Now you can paste your codes there.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        It depends on what emulator you're using. With ePSXe, PCSX, and other emulators using plugins you need to download and install this. When it's configured, boot the game and press CLTR+C in the emulator window. Now you can paste your codes there.
        Thank you so much , i have the ePSXe, i forgot to point that out in my previous post lol! Downloading the plugin now ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
          also what is with the three watercolor anyway, may be at some point chief irons ask you to paint a picture of his wife to hang it on the wall and if you fail he will torture you to death LOL !
          Believe those were for grenade round creation, been years since I picked apart files but I believe they were left in the final RE2 retail build too. Or maybe I'm getting them mixed up with something else.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Grenade rounds creation you say huh, i know most of these items now but i still wondering about the watch, perhaps it contains the g-virus sample instead of sherry's golden locket !

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
              i still wondering about the watch, perhaps it contains the g-virus sample instead of sherry's golden locket !
              ... The wrist watch? It's unlikely, considering how the clock face only has a diameter of two inches at best.
              Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-17-2012, 10:58 AM.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• on any of the 1.5 discs did capcom put any ending credits on any of them ? maybe on the disc that was most complete ?
                but I guess this is one of questions that we wont know lol. still can't hurt to ask.

Comment

• We know the FMV's for the game were made, but we have no idea if they were put on any version of the game. Given the RE2 trial that's almost complete only has some of the shorter FMV's it doesn't seem too likely, however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    We know the FMV's for the game were made, but we have no idea if they were put on any version of the game. Given the RE2 trial that's almost complete only has some of the shorter FMV's it doesn't seem too likely, however.
                    I was under the assumption that FMVs weren't made. Last I spoke to Alzaire about it he said that in the BioFlames build most of the in game cutscenes were there however no FMV was ever implemented. I have no idea if Capcom actually started work on the FMV though.

Comment

• Kamiya said that FMVs were done, but never implemented.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        Kamiya said that FMVs were done, but never implemented.

Damned.
                        Last edited by killer7ITA; 09-17-2012, 01:07 PM.
                        I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Interesting to know. The FMV was the one thing I always wanted to see, we can only really assume what happened outside the RPD but to actually see it motion would be quite amazing. I guess they're locked up tight in Capcom's vaults if not destroyed already.

Comment

• The in-game FMVs from retail 2 were, apparently, constructed using modified models from 1.5. There was some discussion of this earlier in the thread, where Leon's model still has the knife holster, for example. And there were a couple zombie models that looked ominously like Elza and John.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                              The in-game FMVs from retail 2 were, apparently, constructed using modified models from 1.5. There was some discussion of this earlier in the thread, where Leon's model still has the knife holster, for example. And there were a couple zombie models that looked ominously like Elza and John.
                              Indeed they were. I tried looking at frames of the retail FMV to see if I could see anything in the streets that resembled the 1.5 RPD, you never know if they recycled character models they might have recycled street settings as well. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything like what I was looking for, I don't have computer atm so I couldn't really look at each frame in detail, someone else might have better luck.
                              Last edited by Guest; 09-17-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Never implemented doesn't automatically mean they weren't on the disc though...

Comment

Working...
                                X