Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant news! So how does this affect BTM and the Battle Demo, will they be put on hold to concentrate on finishing RE1.5 first?
    "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• so what do you think we would get a demo of first ?
      1.5's RPD or Gemini's battle mode from his own game ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
        will they be put on hold to concentrate on finishing RE1.5 first?
        I presonally prefer that.
        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          So as to not spoil the main campaign, why not just make a temporary mock scenario specifically for the RPD demo? You know, just something for fun, but not 'canon' (whatever that means here).
          Think of how the Dino Crisis demo is structured. The approach is similar.

Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
          So how does this affect BTM and the Battle Demo, will they be put on hold to concentrate on finishing RE1.5 first?
          They will be worked at the same time since stuff is shared among them with reciprocal benefit, Hazardous Battle demo should come out first though. It's far shorter and way easier to configure.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, do you know whether the background design progress is farther along than the coding progress? I wonder whether some of the missing factory and/or laboratory areas have been worked on (besides the A-2 elevator, which we've seen a long time ago), even though the programming process had been running into obstacles.

Comment

• I'd like to ask the team about their possible influences by other people's work on BH 1.5
              Ever since the release of the vanilla build, quite a few people have been working their own versions, by altering and modifying the game.
              Are you guys aware of those people work? Have you consider to add elements of their work to yours? Are any plans for further collaborations like you did with the almighty Gemini?

Comment

Just out of curiosity, do you know whether the background design progress is farther along than the coding progress
                This is definitively a spoiler I'm not allowed to go into. Designs and story elements will not be shared here, not for now at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  This is definitively a spoiler I'm not allowed to go into. Designs and story elements will not be shared here, not for now at least.
                  Of course, I wouldn't expect IGAS to allow you to share designs and story elements. I was just thinking that maybe the background designer has completed more work than D.Birkin at this point, since programming obstacles wouldn't necessarily prevent the creation of backgrounds.

Comment

• There are actually many things that haven't been showed at all, in fact I'm trying to port as many as possible. As for the background progress, the projects contain both old and finalized designs. I've been receiving updated assets for the last 4 days, most of them being rerendered and fixed backgrounds. Even extremely old renders have been upgraded, like in this example:

That flashy control panel has code for a mini game, so I guess you could say background completion goes at the same rate as programming.
                    Last edited by Gemini; 01-30-2015, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Well folks, I got us some new information about Elza's scenario:

Spoiler:

Comment

Well folks, I got us some new information about Elza's scenario:

Spoiler:
                        Wow dude! you asked Kamiya something about 1.5 without being Blocked? You got him in a good mod and thats an achievement. Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                          Wow dude! you asked Kamiya something about 1.5 without being Blocked? You got him in a good mod and thats an achievement. Congratulations!
                          Perhaps it helps to ask in Japanese first... ;-)

It's also about striking just the right balance between informatively specific and not-so-specific-that-he'd-have-forgotten-it.

Comment

Perhaps it helps to ask in Japanese first... ;-)

It's also about striking just the right balance between informatively specific and not-so-specific-that-he'd-have-forgotten-it.
                            I never asked him nothing because he has the block finger so swift. He's on rage all the day lol

Comment

Well folks, I got us some new information about Elza's scenario:

Spoiler:
                              This was already a know fact, they they are too big to pass through doors, also, I don't think they can open them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                                This was already a know fact, they they are too big to pass through doors, also, I don't think they can open them.
                                It's certainly what I suspected for years, but I wanted a confirmation from the director himself. Although the window route is the most intuitive, the community never found any concrete proof either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X