Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, that's disappointing. Thanks for clearing things up though.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      Gee, D.Birkin sure has been quiet despite all the new developments...
      perhaps he's had enough of the public

Comment

• Or he's too hard at work

Comment

• Originally posted by meer View Post
          perhaps he's had enough of the public

Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-08-2015, 10:12 PM.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Poor D.Birkin. But, perhaps he injected 1.5 into his own body and now mutated into somebody else.
            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• If the demo isn't released soon, Hunk will be coming for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                Poor D.Birkin. But, perhaps he injected 1.5 into his own body and now mutated into somebody else.
                ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Id love a Extreme battle mode demo for 1.5 , that way we wont get many story spoilers but we would get to explore and fight , It probably wont happen lol but I would love it , as I really enjoyed extreme battle mode in re2.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                    Id love a Extreme battle mode demo for 1.5 , that way we wont get many story spoilers but we would get to explore and fight , It probably wont happen lol but I would love it , as I really enjoyed extreme battle mode in re2.
                    Minigames like Extreme Battle must be played after you beat the game first. Let's get te retail mode as example: You can go to almost every room without doing puzles or getin keys, fighting every montser(Birkin, Mr.X, Lickers, etc). Seeing all the places from the game and all the monsters before beating the main story is a spoiler itself.

Comment

• I personally liked mercenaries from 3. Made you play for your infinite weapons for the main game. It could easily be expanded to include more things to purchase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post

Comment

• For a sec I thought Jesus Trollmero was on the loose again. Welp, haw.
                          Last edited by Gemini; 02-09-2015, 01:37 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Gemini, with your engine is it now possible to fit in quick knife in 1.5? I know D.Birkin said it was possible but they have very limited memory and could not be used because of all the other processes using up the memory. Does your engine free us space for more processes to be run and in turn, allow them to have this enabled?

Without any knowledge of coding, how bad was the 1.5 engine in direct comparison to your's? I know it was terrible and bloated, but I want to know more. I guess how much more memory ussage did you open up with your engine and is there a visible performance difference.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	re2bk.png
Views:	1
Size:	552.2 KB
ID:	403899

Reference or coincidence? Same lab area, same hallway.

Comment

• Man Spider looks like Birkin's little brother lol

Comment

Working...
                                X