Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see why that can't be achieved, sounds a simple enough job to me. :/

Comment

• As long as you can add three separated volume controls for Voices, FX and BGM, turning off voices would be very simple. Many games have a similar option. Maybe characters' grunts could be included with the FX, so you can still hear their action voices even if you want to turn off their voice acting.
      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
        I don't see why that can't be achieved, sounds a simple enough job to me. :/
        It can be achieved, it's just a simple proportion that regulates volume levels. Streamed voices aren't a problem either, the hardware allows to adjust them the same way SFX is handled.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
            NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
              That red blood splatter makes me want to watch Dawn of the Dead again.. the extended mall hours cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                That red blood splatter makes me want to watch Dawn of the Dead again.. the extended mall hours cut.
                ^^ is this pic from a magazine or igas?

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                  ^^ is this pic from a magazine or igas?
                  From 50 shades of grey
                  ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• it's a french magazine from 1997 i've the original in perfect conditions at the time, the raw images show Grant Bitman and a few months later, the next pictures show elza and leon for the first time. dogs are German shepherds not Dobermans, the shooting range has 4 rows with 8 ... I remember these images as if it was yesterday
                    Last edited by jayredfield; 02-21-2015, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Oh man,i wish we get the Grant Bitman build even if there are 4 or 5 rooms from the RPD someday
                      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                        Oh man,i wish we get the Grant Bitman build even if there are 4 or 5 rooms from the RPD someday
                        that's exactly what I say when I look at the pictures, maybe later, why not all beta resident evil were not revealed at this time

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          It can be achieved, it's just a simple proportion that regulates volume levels. Streamed voices aren't a problem either, the hardware allows to adjust them the same way SFX is handled.
                          This reminds me the Capcom awful skills with volumes. From a long time ago the Code Veronica from Gamecube has very low volume for the menu, the background music is loud so you can barely hear the menu sounds.

Comment

• I always thought the sound mixing in Code Veronca sounded kinda sloppy myself tbh.

Comment

• is funny that deadly premonition sound mix in some story scene bring to mind thoughts of some capcom games.

Comment

• Especially the hillarious acting omfg

Comment

Working...
                                X