Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like you don't understand how this project have been progressing. When Gemini joined the team, we had a ton of info on the game's progress within a week, which was more now then what we got within the last 8 months. Yes, that is a random number I pulled out from my ass, but many will agree with me that team igas rarely post updates.

Comment

• Gemni and the recent interview I feel are enough evidence to show the project is still well under way

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
        I see you've been interviewed Zork. Lots of links to THIA threads in the article.

http://kotaku.com/raising-the-dead-h...ent-1691235703
        Wonderful interview.
        If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          ITT: Anyone not posting download links to new and previously unreleased playable content is a selfish asshole.
          Without knowing the reasons why someone might not have posted new / unreleased content, you can't guess & judge their motives.

I would certainly prefer 1.5 be worked on and only released when it is complete to reduce the chances of Capcom kicking up a stink and issuing a cease & desist.
          "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• The 1.5 restoration is such a famous project now, weekly TV show and mag coming next.
            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
              The 1.5 restoration is such a famous project now, weekly TV show and mag coming next.
              i always picture more of a radio drama. like orson wells reading the war of the worlds. the older format for a game on old platform. right? maybe even on cassette tapes you flip pages for a companion book to whenever it say the ding sound.

Comment

• I'd happily watch a reality show in which MichelleRocks and NewsBot are forced to play through all Co-op RE titles together.

Comment

• is anyone even play resident evil anymore? people only seem to do talk and speculate and make many complaint.

Comment

• I'm here to always play new Resident Evil content XD. Only RE thing I skipped out on was Operation Raccoon City.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
                      I'd happily watch a reality show in which MichelleRocks and NewsBot are forced to play through all Co-op RE titles together.
                      I swear they remind me of AlinhoAlisson, always being somewhat of a dick everywhere he went till he snapped and left the forums leaving the message "yall can party now"

Comment

• Where have you been B.Zork? With Rev 2 out now and using an episodic structure we can play, speculate and complain at the same time

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                          I'm here to always play new Resident Evil content XD. Only RE thing I skipped out on was Operation Raccoon City.
                          Man am I seriously the only one who actually enjoyed ORC?

Comment

• Probably one of the few but I won't judge you unless you say REmake sucks and you liked ORC.

Comment

• Nah REmake was hands down the perfect of the "old school" style of the games. Not gonna lie I love ORC, can't explain why, the originals are higher on my list.
                              Last edited by ParasiteAdam; 03-16-2015, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Fair enough XD, atleast the storyline and concept were pretty cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X