Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you shot off their limbs or do they stay intact?

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
      Can you shot off their limbs or do they stay intact?
      Arms fall off under specific conditions:

Everything else still doesn't and probably won't in the coliseum. Zombies are programmed for speedy completion (i.e. no chest dismembering to force you finish them off on the floor).
      Last edited by Gemini; 04-17-2015, 10:05 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        Arms fall off under specific conditions:
        Everything else still doesn't and probably won't in the coliseum. Zombies are programmed for speedy completion (i.e. no chest dismembering to force you finish them off on the floor).
        It plays too much like Resident Evil 1.

J/K

How is Behind the Mask going? Any progress on that?
        My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
        ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• I'll answer that since you haven't read his fb page or twitter, its on hiatus while he helps IGAS with 1.5, they are considering making the backgrounds more like the PS1 titles to make it easier to complete the game

Comment

• I just noticed the mini-map, nice.

Comment

• The mini map is definitively a big help I was kinda forced adding in order to let the player actually figure out where fast enemies are respawns are. This is how the whole thing works live:

It's still lacking Cerberi, more refined zombies and baboons, but it should give a decent idea of how the coliseum works. Golden Tyrant is a knife challenge only enemy, btw.

Comment

• I love the new skin/textures of the prime ape enemies. It looks so much better compared to the classic vanilla ones. I couldn't understand why the came to the previous utilization, the former one looked like goofy on steroids.

Comment

The mini map is definitively a big help I was kinda forced adding in order to let the player actually figure out where fast enemies are respawns are. This is how the whole thing works live:

It's still lacking Cerberi, more refined zombies and baboons, but it should give a decent idea of how the coliseum works. Golden Tyrant is a knife challenge only enemy, btw.
                  It looks nice btw will you change players movement animations to look like they did in 1.5 I noticed its RE 2 animations
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Getta robo View Post
                    I love the new skin/textures of the prime ape enemies.
                    I used the vanilla assets entirely there, they aren't changed in the slightest.

Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                    will you change players movement animations to look like they did in 1.5 I noticed its RE 2 animations
                    It's mixed with both types, RE2 walk/run animations are implemented because they look better and already come with baked speed values. For the moment I won't be restoring the 1.5 animations that have been replaced, the thing may change with the Arrange vs Original mode.

Comment

It's mixed with both types, RE2 walk/run animations are implemented because they look better and already come with baked speed values. For the moment I won't be restoring the 1.5 animations that have been replaced, the thing may change with the Arrange vs Original mode.
                      The option to chose the animations within the modes sounds great hope you do that
                      Last edited by GamerTak3r; 04-21-2015, 12:24 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• It's in my TODO list. Original gets vanilla 1.5 motions and code flow, more or less, while Arrange enables extra stuff like limping and makes players move similarly to RE2. Some other changes may be added to Arrange as the implementation proceeds.
                        Last edited by Gemini; 04-21-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Amazing. Looking forward to playing it. Can't wait to see more.

Comment

I'm not sure which version I played last time, but surely the models didn't look as good as those. Are any plans for any changes? I love what you and rusty did to the other enemies, perhaps prime apes could revised as well?

Comment

The mini map is definitively a big help I was kinda forced adding in order to let the player actually figure out where fast enemies are respawns are. This is how the whole thing works live:

Haha, LOL @ the BGM. Makes the whole thing feel like some cheesy anime. :p Tell me, is that song copyrighted? Anything stopping you from just leaving it in?

Comment

• This video is just a set-off!
                                Cool.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X