Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    ...and yet another possibility:
    It's curious that he was standing near the guard-rail; he also seemed to be looking out into the distance. Perhaps he spotted a helicopter flying by and tried desperately to get its attention to no avail (certainly another big disappointment).
    This is the most accurate explanation on why he was on the helipad in the first place, a similar event happened in dawn of the dead 2004 where the survivors tried desperately to get a nearby helicopter's to land on the mall's roof but end up in vain !
    Last edited by Guest; 09-18-2012, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
      I hope so... would love to see the helicopter flying above the RPD and the survivors shouting "Over here!" waving their arms. Cut to the actual game, Leon looks into the horizon and says "That's just freakin' great!"
      I thought my scenario was confirmed by CAPCOM in some kind of synopsis or interview. I'm sure I read that somewhere
      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• if the game does come out do any of you guys know what emulator would be best for it ? there are so many versions out there lol and it might not even work.

also was there a S.T.A.R.S office anywhere in the 1.5 rpd ?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
          if the game does come out do any of you guys know what emulator would be best for it ? there are so many versions out there lol and it might not even work.

also was there a S.T.A.R.S office anywhere in the 1.5 rpd ?
          im not surely they will release it, but i would be worried because RE2 on epsxe dont work properly, sound bugs. RE DC works fine. in case of a miracle, you can borrow a ps2 ehehe, but memory card wont work. does anyone knows if DirectX works better with epsxe? how to install it?

Comment

• "PSX" if you just want to play the game right off the bat and as close as possible as to how it would run on an actual Playstation (320X240 resolution). Otherwise, "ePSXe" if you want to utilize several graphics enhancement options (increased resolution, smoother textures, etc.). I think it was mentioned somewhere in this thread that the people working on the game is using the PSX emulator themselves.

im not surely they will release it, but i would be worried because RE2 on epsxe dont work properly, sound bugs.
            RE2 works fine on ePSXe. You just have to fiddle around with the options a bit, or try using another sound plug-in.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Luckily i still have my ps1 SCPH-1001 model since 1996 and still going strong up until now, i can post pictures of it if you want !

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                Luckily i still have my ps1 SCPH-1001 model since 1996 and still going strong up until now, i can post pictures of it if you want !
                that would be nice. please in HD, you should include the ps1 blueish boot menu, when u hear a music CD. i remember mega man 8 has some tracks, and RE2 have some, but it wont play. something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                  you should include the ps1 blueish boot menu
                  Clearly you've not seen an SCPH-100#'s BIOS menu ;D

Comment

• Im not a very good photographer, but here the pictures anyway !

Last picture details: model SCPH-1001 AC 120V 60HZ 17W, NTSC U/C, june 1996 !
                    Last edited by Guest; 09-18-2012, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• it was my first psx too i bought it in october 1996 with wipeout 2097
                      Last edited by warren; 09-18-2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• I bought it in early 1997 with one game at first which was resident evil 1, i got to choose many games but i couldn't take my eyes off that redneck who was holding a rifle with two spiders behind him thinking that it was a kick ass game and thankfully it was !
                        Last edited by Guest; 09-18-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• The chimes atop the filter-swept saw-waves of the Sony Computer Entertainment sequence is nostalgia to the max!

Comment

• Yeah the good old days and resident evil golden era, just insert the cd and play, no game data installation and updates bull$$$$ back then !
                            Last edited by Guest; 09-18-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Clearly you've not seen an SCPH-100#'s BIOS menu ;D
                              The sad part is that I don't remember how the boot menu of my first psx was... I just know that it was a japanese console.
                              Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                                no game data installation and updates bull$$$$ back then !
                                Resident Evil -> Resident Evil - Director's Cut -> Resident Evil: Director's Cut - Dual Shock ver. ?

Comment

Working...
                                X