Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always thought that the 'Left Alone' track from retail was perfect for the front outdoor area of the RPD that John and Elza goes through before heading down into the sewers. It really does a good job of making it feel like you're the only two humans left alive in this zombie-infested town.
    The retail RPD basement track is also another one that you can pretty much slap on the 1.5 RPD basement levels and it would pretty much be a perfect fit. It has that same concrete-y feel the 'Marshalling Yard' song has, and fits right in along with the rest of the other 1.5 tracks. I really wish they'd use it for the basement levels.

Also, I'd like to ask Gemini, does IGAS plan on recreating those missing tracks heard in the trailers that were never found in the game files? e.g. Complete Disk vid #4 Lab footage BGM
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• 3's soundtrack is less grandiloquent than 2's, but not inferior at all in my opinion. It's a great soundtrack that gives a feeling of loneliness and helplessness against Nemesis.
      Some of its tracks could very well fit in with 1.5 : Carlos' Theme (for Marvin, for example), Don't Come Any Closer!, Don't Lose Courage, The Park, The Abandoned Plant, to name a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
        3's soundtrack is less grandiloquent than 2's, but not inferior at all in my opinion. It's a great soundtrack that gives a feeling of loneliness and helplessness against Nemesis.
        Some of its tracks could very well fit in with 1.5 : Carlos' Theme (for Marvin, for example), Don't Come Any Closer!, Don't Lose Courage, The Park, The Abandoned Plant, to name a few.
        I absolutely hate to keep doing this (really, I do), but... music is my life.

I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• That's funny because I was just thinking that "The Hospital" could fit very well in a sewer area like 1.5's !
          However I discarded every track containing the little recurring "theme" of the game. You know, the "ta-ta-tatata" thingy, which is in "The City of Ruin" and a lot of other tracks. This is too characteristic of RE3 to be ported over 1.5 in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
            Im not really sure of what he's talking about
            Nobody ever does. The only thing he's known for is nonsensical posts and asking for a nude Elza mod for 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
              Yes this is why I think RE2 retail can contribute enough to 1.5 sound track. (Is it Ben's theme? I always thought it was William's considering you hear it in all cutscenes when his name is mentioned). It's funny too cause there is an unused variant of that theme in RE2 that is identical however it doesnt have the..."soaring past ears" effect. There's actually a few unused-slightly more primitive variants on the RE2 disc for example a version of Sherry's theme that lacks the main tune. Also if you let some cutscene tracks play beyond what is heard in game theres 1-2 unheard extensions of them too.
              Admittedly, I do not know the proper name of the track I specified. It's not on my copy of the soundtrack so I'm merely recalling it from memories of previous playthroughs. I avoided calling it "William's Theme" to distinguish it from the "G" tracks.

That said, while I can understand why someone may wish to keep the soundtrack purely a mix of 1.5 and retail doing so offers nothing new. At least by using a mix of different sources (and alternate, less known versions of particular tracks as others have noted) it will keep things a bit more fresh than simply giving everyone something in which they know what to expect.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
              I always thought that the 'Left Alone' track from retail was perfect for the front outdoor area of the RPD that John and Elza goes through before heading down into the sewers. It really does a good job of making it feel like you're the only two humans left alive in this zombie-infested town.
              The retail RPD basement track is also another one that you can pretty much slap on the 1.5 RPD basement levels and it would pretty much be a perfect fit. It has that same concrete-y feel the 'Marshalling Yard' song has, and fits right in along with the rest of the other 1.5 tracks. I really wish they'd use it for the basement levels.

Also, I'd like to ask Gemini, does IGAS plan on recreating those missing tracks heard in the trailers that were never found in the game files? e.g. Complete Disk vid #4 Lab footage BGM
              You beat me to it in regard to the RPD basement track of retail. It's such a standout track and it'd almost be a crime to not use it in my opinion. I've never felt strongly about "Left Alone" but in the context you presented it is suiting for the environment.

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
              I absolutely hate to keep doing this (really, I do), but... music is my life.
              If it gets people brainstorming and discussing which result in successful contributions then go for it. You're one of the people here outside of the IGAS project that can effectively apply these ideas to a working model so the fact that you're enthusiastic about the soundtracks (even if you are advocating for yourself) is a good thing. The audio of this project is something I don't think is discussed as much as it should be.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                That's funny because I was just thinking that "The Hospital" could fit very well in a sewer area like 1.5's !
                However I discarded every track containing the little recurring "theme" of the game. You know, the "ta-ta-tatata" thingy, which is in "The City of Ruin" and a lot of other tracks. This is too characteristic of RE3 to be ported over 1.5 in my opinion.
                "Wandering alone" theme is better!

Comment

• They should put this track in every room of 1.5
                  Last edited by Unmasked; 05-13-2015, 06:21 AM.
                  ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    I believe so. Most are simple variations of the original G theme, either extended or slightly reworked.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• bad news friend.
                      Mr zork and Dr. Birkin to quit.
                      Gemini is the new leader.
                      Gemini swears to obey Leye from the constitution and the forum.
                      I swear Gemini.
                      Gemini alive, alive Gemini.
                      Now all Loyalty jure Gemini.
                      and so all swore Loyalty to the new leader.

Comment

• What are you talking about? All your base are belong to us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                          They should put this track in every room of 1.5
                          HAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                          bad news friend.
                          I swear Gemini.
                          K

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                            bad news friend.
                            I swear Gemini.
                            All hail to our new leader, our honorable dear leader Gem Mi-Ni. Biohazard 1.5 is the best Biohazard!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                              bad news friend.
                              I swear Gemini.
                              You seriously need professional help, from one nutcase to another.

Can we ban this person, already?
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• What the hell did I just read? Ok, hope it won't take long to my mind to forget this.
                                The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Working...
                                X