Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    Resident Evil -> Resident Evil - Director's Cut -> Resident Evil: Director's Cut - Dual Shock ver. ?
    This is why I'm happy that I purchased/played RE3 first and RE2 second. By that time I knew to just buy RE: DC Dual Shock (at a discounted price!)
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 09-18-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Deadly silence is actually really good. I like how I can poke jill in naughty areas trolololo

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        By that time I knew to just buy RE: DC Dual Shock (at a discounted price!)
        I feel so sorry for you. At least it was a discount price. If I paid full price for something with that soundtrack, I'd be angry like an Internet nerd ... years before I had my own Internet connection!

Comment

I feel so sorry for you. At least it was a discount price. If I paid full price for something with that soundtrack, I'd be angry like an Internet nerd ... years before I had my own Internet connection!
          Well, at the time I was a kid who didn't know any better I just remember thinking "wow this is WAY harder than RE2 and RE3!"

In any case, I ended up buying the original issue on Saturn shortly after that, which was even more difficult. REmake will always be my favorite version!

Comment

Resident Evil -> Resident Evil - Director's Cut -> Resident Evil: Director's Cut - Dual Shock ver. ?
            What's the big difference?
            CAPCOM is still selling it in DLC form for the same price as they sold their "updates" in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
              Im not a very good photographer, but here the pictures anyway !

Last picture details: model SCPH-1001 AC 120V 60HZ 17W, NTSC U/C, june 1996 !
              i recommend not to sell ur ps1 , and if u want to do this, put a high price. they say this model of ps1(with 2 audio out) has an amazing DAC for CD playback, audiophile level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                Well, at the time I was a kid who didn't know any better I just remember thinking "wow this is WAY harder than RE2 and RE3!"

In any case, I ended up buying the original issue on Saturn shortly after that, which was even more difficult. REmake will always be my favorite version!
                In my humble opinion, Resident evil remake is the best most balanced horror game ever created and even far superior than RE zero and RE2 combined !

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                  i recommend not to sell ur ps1 , and if u want to do this, put a high price. they say this model of ps1(with 2 audio out) has an amazing DAC for CD playback, audiophile level.
                  This system was precious part of my childhood, there is no way in hell that i would sell it to anyone !
                  Last edited by Guest; 09-18-2012, 01:18 PM.

Comment

At that time i didn't know what internet means and what it does LOL !

Comment

• I used to have a satrun and dreamcast systems but i sold them two weeks ago for 200$ ! these two systems are nothing compared to the first playstation !

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                        What's the big difference?
                        CAPCOM is still selling it in DLC form for the same price as they sold their "updates" in the past.
                        Same price?
                        Last time I checked, the DLC has been between $5~$15. Most re-releases w/DLC included have been budget releases. Director's Cut was a full-price re-release of a one and a half year old game, Director's Cut: Dual Shock ver. was a "Greatest Hits" re-release in the west, so at least budget price, unlike the east where it was full price (coming out nearly a year after the previous re-release). Owners of the original release(s) did not have a "budget/DLC" priced solution for upgrading ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                          In my humble opinion, Resident evil remake is the best most balanced horror game ever created and even far superior than RE zero and RE2 combined !
                          NO! RE zero has polished mechanics, gameplay, visuals, many new enemies(best tyrant evar), music, HD CGs, environments, and some symbolic references to RE2!

Comment

• Maybe, but its gameplay sucks.

Comment

• All the elements you have mentioned are in the remake except for the re2 reference, but have you forgotten lisa trevor first encounter in the shack ? the creepy dark woods, the huge shark attack, the underground laboratory where that huge fan cast its shadows upon you and Kenneth new death scene ! best tyrant ever are you kidding me ? that huge heroine addict douche bag wasn't scary at all, its like he was having a hangover or something unlike the bad-ass tyrant in the remake, also there is the self defense mechanism which is absent in zero, unlike the train the mansion setting is the perfect location for a horror game to take a place !
                              Last edited by Guest; 09-18-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• I'm one of the few who prefers the RE: Dir. cut soundtrack, I just think it's more appropriate. I saw one of those PS1's at a local flea market not long ago, didn't know it was worth anything so I didn't get it -- and it was only $10! Noooooo!

I agree about REmake.. I feel it is the pinnacle of the series.. darn near perfection. I like RE0, too but not as much as REmake. If only that game had 2 player split-screen co-op.. if only.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X