Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    A couple of 1.5 threads got really hot a year or so ago on /b/. Many of them had no idea about IGAS or that any form had been released to the public.
    On /v/? Did they know what 1.5 was and what did they say?

Comment

• The retro games board /vr/ on 4Chan has definitely discussed Bio 1.5 before. Many participants express resentment towards the IGAS project. But that's 4Chan for you. Don't ever expect anything good/positive from them.
      Last edited by Northman; 06-02-2015, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• i visited 4chan just for the memes i didn`t know there was a topic about 1.5 in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          On /v/? Did they know what 1.5 was and what did they say?
          Originally posted by Northman View Post
          The retro games board /vr/ on 4Chan has definitely discussed Bio 1.5 before.
          Yes, /v/ and /vr/ have certainly had their own discussions on the matter, but I actually did encounter a hot thread about 1.5 on /b/. Spoiler:

/vr/ might change their tune once the project is finished, but they'll surely complain about how long it took to complete.

Comment

• 4chan are a buncha bitches

Comment

• Hey Darkness, can you please re-post that RE2 comic where you got your avatar from? I think the look on Leon's face is funny. Is Leon meant to look troll-ish in that comic?
              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	10443417_976878412340143_3243256276259002476_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	404715

Comment

• ^^^ HAHAHAHAHAH REKT!!!

Comment

• LOL! Thank you Darkness!

I love how it zooms in on Leon's troll-ish face. Best part of the comic!
                    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Wheres the latest download link to the MZD iso? New HDD here.

Comment

• Fuck.... I don't know :/ ANYBODY ELSE KNOW? *knock knock*

Comment

• I got it uploaded on my site here > http://www.the-zombie-x.net/bio-betas/BIO15-MZD.7z

BIOHAZARD PROTOTYPES is a site I made so you can easily find all the prototypes in one area.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Can anybody help me find that post or thread here where Claire and Elza's models are compared to eachother as well as 1.5 Leon and Retail Leon? Or just the images?

Comment

• Why you break mah heart ZX, you only have a PVB download link

Must haz need MZD link
                              Last edited by Darkness; 06-06-2015, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                Why you break mah heart ZX, you only have a PVB download link

Must haz need MZD link
                                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!
                                ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

Working...
                                X