Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else getting tired of this encrypted nonsense?

Comment

• I have no idea why he hasn't been banned yet....
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• The demo he refers to is Jesus Trollmero Presents: Elza Walker's Dirty Panty Klepto Caper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
          Im hungry of some 1.5 news or a new build...
          I agree with you, at least with the name of "Chocolate Without Air-Jesus Build", or a new video...

Comment

• this place has really dried up lol it's like a desert.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
              this place has really dried up lol it's like a desert.
              It always happens when there is no 1.5 news or major Re news in general but as soon as IGAS releases a new video or a huge update the forum gets flooded with new people registering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                It always happens when there is no 1.5 news or major Re news in general but as soon as IGAS releases a new video or a huge update the forum gets flooded with new people registering.
                Oh I know I've been around from the start always checking in now again.
                Wonder if the demo will come out by Christmas holiday ?

Comment

• One can only wonder what'll happen first;
                  This 1.5 project getting a release or this thread reaching 1000 pages?

As far as that engine shift goes, I guess Gemini's wrapping up one of his fan translation projects these days (saw him posting elsewhere about Echo Night 2 entering testing)

Comment

• 1000 pages for sure.
                    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• I'm sure all is well with what Gemini is doing and with what IGAS is doing. The demo is will come, it'll just be a decent wait IMO.

Right now I've all but lost interest in their project as they have all since stopped giving any updates, and I got burnt out playing the vanilla build.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• The activity comes in waves. It's dead now but something will come along and spark some discussion. We'll get something soon enough.
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          I got burnt out playing the vanilla build.
                          guess this is scenario that not occure if people did not have this will for premature leak. game fatigue
                          Last edited by B.Zork; 06-29-2015, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• Oh, hi B.Zork. Nice to see you. You and the rest of IGAS are still making progress, right?

Right? Please don't be dead. ;-;

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
                              Oh, hi B.Zork. Nice to see you. You and the rest of IGAS are still making progress, right?

Right? Please don't be dead. ;-;
                              yh lease bzork...im fasting in the month of ramadhan...as blessing as this month is...i would appreiate an update if possible my friend please?

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                                yh lease bzork...im fasting in the month of ramadhan...as blessing as this month is...i would appreiate an update if possible my friend please?
                                Trollmero 2.0?

Comment

Working...
                                X