Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that update was fucked :/

Comment

• If it wasn't for that "incident" causing the premature release of that build we probably wouldn't still have ever played 1.5 yet.
      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        Also releasing the vanilla build, can that even be considered a leak? I mean new beta's get released all the time online and on ASSEMbler, but those are never considered a leak. The MZD build was leaked, but I didn't dive into it as much as I did with the vanilla build.
        Releases are treated a little differently on Assembler. If people didn't go rage about it and decided to refrain from leaking as if their lives/egos depended on it, chances are that those with a later build would have stepped up at some point. When things are handled the incorrect way, however, all you get is scaring off private collectors. In other words, you can pretty much sum up a "leak" as an premature release that leads to an immediate gain but a greater loss in the long run.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post

why do people keep saying stuff like this? rmandel bought it and spread it around until it got posted publicly. some people actually enjoy sharing, and its not a bad thing! there should be thanks and praise, not dismal bleak view on it!!!
          That's not what I'm referring to.
          sigpic
          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
            Guys guys! New IGAS footage here!

Spoiler:
            YES! Proof of life at least.

Lol, is that the dancing baby animation from the Hooked On A Feeling-music video? :p

And, for the sake of discussion and some lulz-worthy arguments and butt-hurt, what's that room?
            Last edited by Northman; 07-06-2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
              YES! Proof of life at least.

Lol, is that the dancing baby animation from the Hooked On A Feeling-music video? :p

And, for the sake of discussion and some lulz-worthy arguments and butt-hurt, what's that room?
              It might be, it's from a set of stock .bip animation files that comes with 3ds Max. The room I modeled myself.

Comment

• WTF did I just watch hahaha... that room looks awesome though
                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Please IGAS, can you make a thriller version?

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                    Guys guys! New IGAS footage here!

Spoiler:
                    This should totally be the background of the ending credits. If not then I will be thoroughly disappointed.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                      This should totally be the background of the ending credits. If not then I will be thoroughly disappointed.
                      co-sign ala re1 end animations, Leons arms look really long though upper arm and forearm need shortening.
                      Last edited by Mikhail; 07-08-2015, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                        This should be the ending credits when you get the silly bonus ending that you guys will probably make up. Kinda like the dog ending in Silent Hill 2!

Comment

• Guys... today I almost end up dead with this video...Biohazard 0 TGS Ver. compared with the Original and HD REMASTER...

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                            Guys... today I almost end up dead with this video...Biohazard 0 TGS Ver. compared with the Original and HD REMASTER...
                            was the prototype actually fully finished? do we know?

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                              was the prototype actually fully finished? do we know?
                              Judging by the fact it uses assets borrowed from the earlier games id say it was nowhere near finished, re1 door sounds, re2 enemy textures, re3 style inventory menu the critics would of ripped it to bits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                                Judging by the fact it uses assets borrowed from the earlier games id say it was nowhere near finished, re1 door sounds, re2 enemy textures, re3 style inventory menu the critics would of ripped it to bits.
                                As far as I know, I replied in a topic where we were talking about the possibility that BH0 actually uses the same engine as BH2 from N64. It's incredible how passed the years since everyone saw BH0 for the N64,and of course; talking about the enemies, they are only placeholders from BH2; which CAPCOM staff would've replace them with new ones, just for the critics sake; before it was scrapped...
                                Last edited by STARSRedfield; 07-11-2015, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X