Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
    I'm sure anyone can solve the Sewers layout and all the room functions in a matter of minutes.
    Especially since every final-era Sewer room has an analogous room in the retail version (you'd just posted one of them, after all). It seems that the Sewer of retail was a lot larger and more significant than the one in 1.5, probably because 1.5's Factory was a significant chapter, whilst the retail Factory was merely a small stepping stone to the Laboratory.
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 07-21-2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      Especially since every final-era Sewer room has an analogous room in the retail version (you'd just posted one of them, after all). It seems that the Sewer of retail was a lot larger and more significant than the one in 1.5, probably because 1.5's Factory was a significant chapter, whilst the retail Factory was merely a small stepping stone to the Laboratory.
      It seems like the Police Station if anything was far shorter than the one in retail. The labs on the other hand are longer and seem like they would have possibly dragged on in 1.5.

Comment

• It's been said that 1.5 was going to be all one disc. I don't have a source for that though so I can't comment on its validity, but if I had to guess I would presume that the time spent in each of the locales was fairly equal (assuming they knew the quickest route) from beginning to end. Perhaps a little more time in the RPD, but not like in retail.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Hmmm...they are still creating and restoring rooms from the sewers, so they still have to add missing content from factory and lab. Then put ingame cutscenes, all Birkin forms, fix the AI from enemies and add the missing ones, puzzles, etc.

Hope my children can play this someday ^^U
          ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
            Hmmm...they are still creating and restoring rooms from the sewers, so they still have to add missing content from factory and lab. Then put ingame cutscenes, all Birkin forms, fix the AI from enemies and add the missing ones, puzzles, etc.

I'm actually shocked at how fast the progress has picked up since Gemani became part of the project!

Comment

• I'm not sure you can call it fast progress. All my programming projects were put on hiatus for about a month while I was working with Tom on an English release to Echo Night 2. Fortunately I'm not the only on 1.5 and those who work in the back scene carry on on their own.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                I'm actually shocked at how fast the progress has picked up since Gemani became part of the project!
                Sure they made good progress with him. But still much work to do. A lot of work.
                ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Gemini, without getting into spoiler territory I'd like to ask a few questions. Are all weapons implemented and functioning? Have masks been created for rooms in the vanilla build that lack them? Have new enemies been implanted? The last question is vague on purpose and I was wondering mainly if any missing enemy types were now present and functioning.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Would Love to see more rooms added in a future patch would be so cool to piece together all the rooms we know of have them made make it seem like we get the full 1.5

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Gemini, without getting into spoiler territory I'd like to ask a few questions. Are all weapons implemented and functioning? Have masks been created for rooms in the vanilla build that lack them? Have new enemies been implanted? The last question is vague on purpose and I was wondering mainly if any missing enemy types were now present and functioning.
                      Which rooms are missing masks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                        Hmmm...they are still creating and restoring rooms from the sewers, so they still have to add missing content from factory and lab. Then put ingame cutscenes, all Birkin forms, fix the AI from enemies and add the missing ones, puzzles, etc.

Just because they haven't shown something doesn't mean they've not worked on it yet.
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          Gemini, without getting into spoiler territory I'd like to ask a few questions. Are all weapons implemented and functioning? Have masks been created for rooms in the vanilla build that lack them? Have new enemies been implanted? The last question is vague on purpose and I was wondering mainly if any missing enemy types were now present and functioning.
                          1) All weapons have been ported over, except for hand grenades. Those are still lacking sprite effects to damage enemies;
                          2) Some rooms with masking sprites but no sprite structures have been refurbished;
                          3) Aside from the smaller alligator template, not really. Most of the time dedicated to enemies has been spent analyzing patterns from disassemblies. So far AI rewrites cover the full RPD segment.

Originally posted by nicksena17 View Post
                          Would Love to see more rooms added in a future patch would be so cool to piece together all the rooms we know of have them made make it seem like we get the full 1.5
                          Sorry, no patchi here. 1.5 playable like a real game rather than a collection of broken pieces? Indeed.
                          Last edited by Gemini; 07-23-2015, 07:16 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Thanks for the status update. Glad to know that the RPD is closer to completion. I really wish that the grenade launcher was functional in the "40%" build; it's my favorite RE weapon.
                            sigpic

Comment

• So basically all of Birkins unseen forms are finished aside from AI? As in they've been modeled?

Comment

• I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, because there is just too many pages and posts to this thread.

When upgrading the backgrounds for the sewer to be more retail-ish, were all of the RPD backgrounds redone from scratch as well, or just some of them? I know that the lobby hallway, that leads to the reception room, the backgrounds there were very grainy. I was curious if the whole lobby was redone, or simply some backgrounds touched up?
                                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Working...
                                X