Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRwqEpWxXpc

Does anyone know which build this is from? It's interesting to note that there's no BGM in the burning labs and the fire doesn't have any physical hit box.
    I can not tell you exactly which build is, but if it is not the final build, surely one before the final build (not the curator's build).

As for not having BGM in the burning lab, surely only OFF the same using the debug menu, like the lobby office, shutter hallway and sewer footages (from the final build) videos from Bioflames.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    Honestly, its probably curator build.
    This build is definitely not the curator's build.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
      You prefer the Directors Cut OST? well it takes a very special person to admit this. Infact I would say you must have had some traumatic memories of a circus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q
      Hahaha well-worded, gave me a good laugh! But yeh, while I don't think that is necessarily a 'good' track on its own I do think it suits the game very well. I know you are joking about the circus thing. But that's actually kinda the vibe I get from it, which I feel makes the track in-game a bit unsettling. The basement area could be seen as a twisted 'funhouse' by the composer, maze-like etc. Only the clowns are face-eating monsters. Not something you'd expect to find at a circus.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRwqEpWxXpc

Does anyone know which build this is from? It's interesting to note that there's no BGM in the burning labs and the fire doesn't have any physical hit box.
        That's an interesting question. I noticed that the zombies Leon fights in the Lobby don't seem to match those we see in the Complete Disc footage [they have police officer uniforms in that youtube video(which was released in the Hyper Playstation Re-Mix Issue #3), but the ones seen in the final beta have casual clothes]. However, everything else seems to indicate that this build is the same as the final build (including the zombies that Elza fights in the laboratory). So if I had to guess, I'd say it's a build made after the PlaystationMuseum (or beta 4), but less complete than the final beta. The weapon holding animations are missing, but Leon has the knife holder and the gloves, which are missing in the Famitsu beta (or beta 3).
        Last edited by Kegluneq; 09-18-2012, 11:35 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
        BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Man, that 1.5 video stirs me up all over again. The game looks and sounds fantastic. I love how the zombies show damage and are near-unstoppable bullet sponges (the way they should be, not like the weak ones in RE2)! Is anyone else reminded of The Terminator (first movie) when the torso zombie crawls after Elza? It has very similar animations and everything, it's really creepy... and awesome!

Edit: In fact, listen to the music from 00:14-:00:18 in the above 1.5 video.. sounds a lot like The Terminator's score.

Now listen here from 08:46 - 08:54-ish (movie spoilers of course!)

Last edited by Deus Flux; 09-18-2012, 11:58 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
            Sorry, but I have to say this...

I can't remember the last time I saw a forum post that was worst than that.

The atrocious spelling and grammar didn't help either.
            Sorry man, some times i get off topic and also english is not my native language either, its more like the silly localization of the first resident evil game !
            Last edited by Guest; 09-19-2012, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• anyone else here like playing resident evil 1 or directors cut because it feels and looks more like 1.5 lol , I do.

Comment

• People here want to play 1.5 so bad that because its the only real resident evil title left for us to play, all future installments abandoned the old style which we will never see or enjoy ever again !
                Last edited by Guest; 09-19-2012, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                  i believe in u dude, remake plot is pure gold, but in overall,RE0 is a lil bit enhanced. more zombies, a little bit detailed graphics, you can even tune up ur handgun, after all i always thought remake dont have a machine gun due to its limitations. the billy telling rebbecca his mission(RE5 style) and the meeting with enrico in RE2 place is ultraf******* mindblowing. but i rather re0 tyrant. compared to remake one, just like u said, he looks like a crazy drug addicted dude, but these are the most dangerous ehehehe.
                  I thought REmake actually looked a lot lot better than Zero to be honest. Art seemed to have much more detail and things going on that really made them pop out at you. I really felt like Capcom went all out to make the atmosphere in that game superb. Other than the train (train roof 'WOW!'), Zero is pretty bland in comparison. The mansions art for instance is very dull when compared to REmakes. Just my opinion, but for it's looks, design and atmosphere.... REmake pretty much pisses over every other resident evil game, by a big margin.

''PS1 version is still the best though :p''

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                    People here want to play 1.5 so bad that because its the only real resident evil title left for us to play, all future installments abandoned the old style which we will never see or enjoy ever again !
                    The main thing I like about 1.5 is it's atmosphere it screams 80's 90's horror for me for some reason lol.
                    Plus the use of colours in 1.5 is great as well, and Elza's biker outfit is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                      The main thing I like about 1.5 is it's atmosphere it screams 80's 90's horror for me for some reason lol.
                      Plus the use of colours in 1.5 is great as well, and Elza's biker outfit is amazing.
                      somehow i think 1.5 has the old zombie movies style, no conspiracy, no spies, just a group of survivors trying to stay alive, but dying one by one. oh, and i hope 1.5 has a different save room theme!
                      Last edited by yurieu; 09-19-2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• agree. it just looks better. although retail graphic detail is better and somewhat more objects around. but compare resident evil remake with original re 1, the remake has high end detail, photorealistic almost. but still re1 original is better in its horror and stuff.

80's 90's horror movies: yes, the pure survival is the key. just take a look at the other houses around helipad, windows lit up... there are survivors too.
                        ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Honestly, 1.5 and the released RE2 feel backwards to me. What I mean by that is that RE2 feels like an earlier version, not nearly as interesting. Low zombie variety, 'dumb' zombies, more cliche story, music not as good, lessened horror feel, too easy (herbs and health sprays out the wazoo) etc.

Like it should've been the scrapped game. 1.5 feels fresher and more original. I could've understood if RE2 was the one cancelled, but I still don't understand why 1.5 was. 1.5 feels more immersive than RE2, even in its unfinished state. The RE2 we got has always felt uninspired and slapped together. This is why I want 1.5, why I want to play it. The released RE2 is an impostor.

Oh and I also agree about the 80's-90's horror feel. I love it.
                          Last edited by Deus Flux; 09-19-2012, 09:07 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Also BH1.5 was gory as hell unlike the retail, it reminds me of that movie dead alive where blood splatters everywhere on screen !
                            Last edited by Guest; 09-19-2012, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• 1.5 looks dull to me. and i have not seen a greater variety of zombies in 1.5. definitely disagree about the music, in RE2 it is intense and has great range depending on whats going on.

1.5 seems creepier all around, but it also seems the same all over. its mono tone and i can see why the scrapped it for the 6 scenario game we have now. and tofu's mission is easy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                                too easy (herbs and health sprays out the wazoo) etc.
                                Not agree at all, all I can agree is that Resident Evil 1 is harder than Resident Evil 2 in normal game mode. Resident Evil 3 was too easy due the dodge function implmemented.

BUT, nothing compares to Resident Evil Extreme Battle LVL3. Absolutely nothing. Even 1.5 seems boring next to it(!) It is just maddness. Random items and enemies. Who has not tried it out. Do it. In my todo list is knife run to all levels & characters.

Edit: When you arrive at narrow corridor with 2 Mr. X in front of you, then you know what survival really means. Even Hunk level is not so good.
                                Last edited by Marvin; 09-19-2012, 09:22 AM.
                                ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

Working...
                                X