Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    Currently it's fixed sets per playable and outfit. In other words you get six weapon sets and slightly different difficulties. You star with only regular Elza and Leon and simple equipment, then you can unlock the special outfits under certain conditions (I made sure they were simple enough to achieve, yet a little bit challenging). Defensive properties for extra outfits do work in the coliseum, so it's easier to perform special stuff such as knife-only challenges.

Creating that would imply several versions of the main scenarios, which is just asking for trouble; think of how support characters like to "teleport" around in order to appear at the right moment all the time. Special missions would work better.
    Special missions? I vote for one with Roy. It will tell how the RPD dealt with the outbreak prior to the start of the main game. This could work as a third mini scenario.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I wouldn't be suprised if IG are a buncha bullshitters and made up the whole visiting the offices thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
        I wouldn't be suprised if IG are a buncha bullshitters and made up the whole visiting the offices thing.
        I have been following IG for a very long time, they promised a "Demo" way back in April 2014....to everyones shocking surprise they delayed it and said they were having "Technical Difficulties".
        Then they keep saying "coming soon" for months and fans were getting restless,so of course it was october 2014 already and they said dont worry we promise full demo and gave halloween trailer saying october 31st demo available on their website.

So the 31st came and guess what...no demo they said sorry server crashed our site because of too much bandwidth people downloading so they delayed again and then they did actually release a half assed broken demo on like november 4th which if anyone here has played it will know they just threw that demo together as fast as possible but it was terrible.

It only went to police station licker hallway and it crashed,they didn't even have pause menu or item screen, IG knows they are full of shit but they fool so many people i knew they were a bunch of frauds when alls they gave fans was delays and dissapointment.
        I feel sorry for people who actually believe all their lies, i really dont care if their project was never finished but what makes me mad is so many lies they give about everything.

Capcom probably told them u either stop the project or we sue u and they are lucky capcom was being nice about it, and i agree what advice can IG give to capcom? They are a joke, i am just glad i am not the only ones that see's through their BS lies.

Fan made projects usually take a long time or never get done because of funding , depending how big the team is and time.
        Keep in mind they are just usually working on it on spare time and probably have real life and jobs they need to go to so fan made projects very hard to complete but as i said before i been following team IGAS a long time as well and i have faith.

I know they switch engines maybe for the better but with new engine comes new problems im sure they can get around, hope it all pays off in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by V Venom80 View Post
          I have been following IG for a very long time, they promised a "Demo" way back in April 2014....to everyones shocking surprise they delayed it and said they were having "Technical Difficulties".
          Then they keep saying "coming soon" for months and fans were getting restless,so of course it was october 2014 already and they said dont worry we promise full demo and gave halloween trailer saying october 31st demo available on their website.

So the 31st came and guess what...no demo they said sorry server crashed our site because of too much bandwidth people downloading so they delayed again and then they did actually release a half assed broken demo on like november 4th which if anyone here has played it will know they just threw that demo together as fast as possible but it was terrible.

It only went to police station licker hallway and it crashed,they didn't even have pause menu or item screen, IG knows they are full of shit but they fool so many people i knew they were a bunch of frauds when alls they gave fans was delays and dissapointment.
          I feel sorry for people who actually believe all their lies, i really dont care if their project was never finished but what makes me mad is so many lies they give about everything.

Capcom probably told them u either stop the project or we sue u and they are lucky capcom was being nice about it, and i agree what advice can IG give to capcom? They are a joke, i am just glad i am not the only ones that see's through their BS lies.

Fan made projects usually take a long time or never get done because of funding , depending how big the team is and time.
          Keep in mind they are just usually working on it on spare time and probably have real life and jobs they need to go to so fan made projects very hard to complete but as i said before i been following team IGAS a long time as well and i have faith.

I know they switch engines maybe for the better but with new engine comes new problems im sure they can get around, hope it all pays off in the end.

Sadly so many people are believing all of their bullshit... I highly doubt Capcom would invite some nobodies to see their top secret offices which might spoil future projects they have under developement.

Also are these the same douchebags from Hydra Games just renamed? We all remember them...
          Last edited by Deathlygasm; 08-18-2015, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• The Invader Games remake was never going to be finished anyway, all they could show was merely recylcled stuff ported from REDC and some RE4 animations.
            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Great... now Playstation Magazine europe is even posting about this shit.... still doesn't make it true!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                Special missions? I vote for one with Roy. It will tell how the RPD dealt with the outbreak prior to the start of the main game. This could work as a third mini scenario.
                Nah, there won't be special missions. I was speaking only theoretically. The Battle Coliseum is the only playable extra 1.5 will get. As for other extras, I think at least three are already known. Still not sure tho, RE2 had both the Extreme Battle and Hunk/Tofu's mini game.

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                I wouldn't be suprised if IG are a buncha bullshitters and made up the whole visiting the offices thing.
                Someone should ask them pictures of this "meeting". I bet there will be ZERO.

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                Great... now Playstation Magazine europe is even posting about this shit.... still doesn't make it true!
                I'm more surprised that no article tried to uncover all the holes in their side of the story.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ Atleast that guy ADMITS most of his textures are burrowed from official titles...

Comment

• Honestly surprised so many people are buying into the story from IG's, their track record speaks for itself lmao

Comment

• This needs to fucking stop....

AlphaOmegaSin talks about The Resident Evil 2 Remake. The Resident Evil 2 Reborn Fan Remake that was recently shelved, but the dev team behind it are helping...

I have so much respect for this guy so its dissapointing that he is falling for it to... I just can't wait for this all to revealed as bullshit so I can rub it in everyones faces.

Comment

• meh couldn't care less photos or it never happened , but we will more then likely get the excuse " we were not allowed to take photos"

as I said I want 1.5 more then the Remake of 2 of course I would love both but if I had to choose for me then I would choose to play
                          IGAS&Gemini's 1.5 since I have wanted to play 1.5 complete since I was a kid looking at the screen shots in the magazine.
                          Then one day looking in another magazine going HUH they changed the whole game and what happened to that cool red biker chick lol.
                          Those were the days lol but now the Internet is my magazine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                            This needs to fucking stop....

AlphaOmegaSin talks about The Resident Evil 2 Remake. The Resident Evil 2 Reborn Fan Remake that was recently shelved, but the dev team behind it are helping...

I have so much respect for this guy so its dissapointing that he is falling for it to... I just can't wait for this all to revealed as bullshit so I can rub it in everyones faces.
                            This is such bullshit Invader Games are a bunch of frauds and they know it...im starting not to feel sorry for anyone who believes any of their bullshit stories.What can Capcom actually want from them? alls they did was STEAL stuff from other capcom games like darkside chronicles and used the models and textures from the game, cant wait until they are proven to be idiots.

All they are looking for is publicity and congratulations they got it but not in a good way....because it will come back to bite them in the ass in the end.

Yeah i also follow that guy on youtube most of his videos he makes a lot of sense, sadly he probably doesn't know too much about IG.

Comment

• I so can't wait for them to be exposed in whatever way it happens, assuming Capcom even gives a fuck to even make a response.

Comment

• Resident evil 4 remake

Comment

Working...
                                X