Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question why do you think in the rpd carpark there was a gorilla in the van ? I would understand if it was in the zoo lol. maybe the van was seeking shelter ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
      When you arrive at narrow corridor with 2 Mr. X in front of you, then you know what survival really means.
      this is sig worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
        I have a question why do you think in the rpd carpark there was a gorilla in the van ? I would understand if it was in the zoo lol. maybe the van was seeking shelter ?
        this one is pretty easy to answer, since the umbrella is near rpd, and the van belongs to umbrella anyway if you look closely. and they were just locked down there for transporation or whatever.

Click image for larger version

Name:	umbrella.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	401654
        ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

this one is pretty easy to answer, since the umbrella is near rpd, and the van belongs to umbrella anyway if you look closely. and they were just locked down there for transporation or whatever.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7150[/ATTACH]

AH I see !! thanks that makes more sense . I always miss those little details lol and I call myself a 1.5 fan , shame on me lol
          Last edited by chrisliam2; 09-19-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Given that the van is crashed in the basement, I always assumed it was Umbrella lashing out at the RPD. We still don't know how the infection spread to the Umbrella Labs and Factory - it's possible Birkin did it himself to stop the police in this version, since HUNK and the Umbrellas Special Forces guys don't exist and there are a lot of dead and zombified cops outside the factory. Not the best way to hide evidence of bio-weapons, by using them on the investigating police force, but the massacre might also explain why the zombies managed to overwhelm Raccoon City given they were wandering in from the Arklay Facility in this version, and shouldn't have shown up that fast.

Comment

Not agree at all, all I can agree is that Resident Evil 1 is harder than Resident Evil 2 in normal game mode. Resident Evil 3 was too easy due the dodge function implmemented.

BUT, nothing compares to Resident Evil Extreme Battle LVL3. Absolutely nothing. Even 1.5 seems boring next to it(!) It is just maddness. Random items and enemies. Who has not tried it out. Do it. In my todo list is knife run to all levels & characters.

Edit: When you arrive at narrow corridor with 2 Mr. X in front of you, then you know what survival really means. Even Hunk level is not so good.
              Sorry guys, I was referring to the main RE2 game only. Back when I used to play RE2 regularly with friends, i'd often do an 'herb & first aid spray collection run'. I'd go through the entire game, picking up every single spray, every single green, red and blue herb and place all of them into the item box. By the end of the game, the box was full of them. It got laughs and was fun. But the point is, there are way too many!

I love the Extreme battle mode, I love tough games/modes like this -- the whole game should've been this way! Hunk's RE2 scenario is also really great but I hate Tofu! Tofu is stupid, I prefer my horror games to be serious, not playing as a piece of food so I never play that. Not getting 1.5 but instead getting a piece of bean curd in its place is insulting.
              Last edited by Deus Flux; 09-19-2012, 09:52 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Not agree at all, all I can agree is that Resident Evil 1 is harder than Resident Evil 2 in normal game mode. Resident Evil 3 was too easy due the dodge function implmemented.

BUT, nothing compares to Resident Evil Extreme Battle LVL3. Absolutely nothing. Even 1.5 seems boring next to it(!) It is just maddness. Random items and enemies. Who has not tried it out. Do it. In my todo list is knife run to all levels & characters.

Edit: When you arrive at narrow corridor with 2 Mr. X in front of you, then you know what survival really means. Even Hunk level is not so good.

Check this guys Extreme Battle LV3 run out!
                He smashes it. I'm pretty good but this video is just perfection

Comment

• Work of a master !

Comment

• BTW is there any english patch for sourcenext version of resident evil 2 ?
                    Last edited by Guest; 09-19-2012, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                      BTW is there any english patch for sourcenext version of resident evil 2 ?
                      never seen such patch. Try to search and/request from Resident Evil modification community http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...ex.php?act=idx
                      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                        BTW is there any english patch for sourcenext version of resident evil 2 ?
                        Is double/triple posting your favorite activity?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7150[/ATTACH]
                          I had always assumed the gorillas were being brought to the RPD as evidence. They were probably tranquilized during transport, but ended up waking up once there was no one left alive to handle them. Ada herself seems to have been detained by the police or was cooperating with them against Umbrella.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            Guess what ? this is the first time i sign up in a forum so you should consider it as an honor. i have a friendly request to ask, could you please explain to me what went wrong with my posts to prevent further complications in the future ?
                            Last edited by Guest; 09-19-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                              Sorry, but I have to say this...

I can't remember the last time I saw a forum post that was worst than that.

The atrocious spelling and grammar didn't help either.
                              Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	239-oh-look-its-this-thread-again.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	401655

Comment

• LOL i don't know if you're mocking me or them !

Comment

Working...
                                X