Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tyrant is most likely for Battle Colosseum unless there's a surprise of some sort in store for the main game.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Gemini we summon you!
      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Isn't he a part of the colliseum battle mode? I'm more surprised that Birkin Type I with the arm claws is there. Gemini said he throws away the iron pipe mid-battle. I hope they give him the ability to dash like Tyrant when you try to run away, so all that space in the warehouse can finally be put to good use.
        Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-08-2015, 09:56 PM.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Could someone link to his twitter?

Comment

• Originally posted by leftshoe18 View Post
            Could someone link to his twitter?
            https://twitter.com/REBehindtheMask

Comment

• Thank you

Comment

• For those who missed the above mentioned Facebook video update (which didn't appear on Twitter because the damn thing won't do video uploads for me), here's the direct link: https://www.facebook.com/gsbehindthe...4021867851917/

As for T-002 appearing in there, I think I may have mentioned elsewhere that he's just there for tests, as he's part of the demo battle mode. He won't be in the gallery or in more finalized demos. Currently messing around with all the extras, still got the music player to go.
                Last edited by Gemini; 09-11-2015, 09:02 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I figured maybe he came out of one of those red tubes in the lab that u see Leon with Ada in front of in the Complete Disc video 4.

Edit: Does ANYONE know what happens in that room?
                  Last edited by Deathlygasm; 09-13-2015, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Edit: Does ANYONE know what happens in that room?
                    I remember reading in RMandel's "The Hunt for Resident Evil 1.5" two years ago that some monster either jumps out of the tubes and kills Ada, or Birkin
                    shows up and kills Ada. He cited that one of the files for that room had event dialogue that would point to Ada dying, but I remember seeing a picture from
                    Bioflames' archive that appears to have one of Birkin's last forms in the room, so it could be the latter.

That being said, I'm going off of my memory of something I read from around two years ago, so I could have forgotten some details.

Comment

• There's no dialog anywhere to document that Ada dies, if you know what I mean. That room with red tubes is pretty much a smaller version of the retail counterpart where you fight two of Birkin's pre-final mutations. What happens inside that room is actually variable.
                      Last edited by Gemini; 09-14-2015, 10:50 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flak Master View Post
                        I remember reading in RMandel's "The Hunt for Resident Evil 1.5" two years ago that some monster either jumps out of the tubes and kills Ada, or Birkin
                        shows up and kills Ada. He cited that one of the files for that room had event dialogue that would point to Ada dying, but I remember seeing a picture from
                        Bioflames' archive that appears to have one of Birkin's last forms in the room, so it could be the latter.

That being said, I'm going off of my memory of something I read from around two years ago, so I could have forgotten some details.
                        I wouldn't even consider that series of ramblings as a source for 1.5 informations.

That room doesn't have a RDT so there's no hidden dialogue, in BH2 Trial nor in 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          There's no dialog anywhere to document that Ada dies, if you know what I mean. That room with red tubes is pretty much a smaller version of the retail counterpart where you fight two of Birkin's pre-final mutations. What happens inside that room is actually variable.
                          Seems like an awfully small room to fight a boss in. The suspense is killing me!

Comment

• The room is a lot bigger than it looks. We only have a couple screenshots of it. Remember that in RE1, the final battle took place on a moderately sized square, basically. I figure the final boss fight for RE 1.5 would be similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                              The room is a lot bigger than it looks. We only have a couple screenshots of it. Remember that in RE1, the final battle took place on a moderately sized square, basically. I figure the final boss fight for RE 1.5 would be similar.
                              The final boss is fought on the train platform like Mr. X in 2. There is also a battle on the train but its probably not much of a real battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                                The final boss is fought on the train platform like Mr. X in 2. There is also a battle on the train but its probably not much of a real battle.
                                Indeed, Birkin's final form is fought in two areas. One of them is the area in retail where you engage to power for the train, and the other is the cargo storage on the train. Annette supposedly dies during the fight on the train, the screenshots would indicate. Though it's all conjecture without proper proof.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X