Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be willing to toss in 100USD towards this.

Honestly, you should throw together another impressive trailer to show her, then she'll see just how serious and professional this project is. Oh yeah, and you could direct the trailer at her by narrating it to her personally.
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 09-23-2015, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• I would gladly donate.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
        I would gladly donate.

Comment

• Same.. I thought nobody could profit at all, otherwise that would give CAPCOM an excuse to shut the project down - which is not good.

As much as I love Alysson Court - she'll always be Claire for me - and seeing her cast another character would just be weird (yes, I know Claire was an extension of Elza but ya know...)

Any news or new developments?
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
            But is it realistic in the end?
            It depends entirely on her position about fan & indie productions when copyrighted grey material is involved.

Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
            But I thought NO ONE was allowed to profit out of fan made stuff otherwise it would just flag for the C&D?
            I have no clue about indirect profit allocated for external resources. I've had my Patreon up and running for around 3 months, but with that I'm just advertising Squeeze Bomb development, so again no idea how much threatening it would be. Still, it's worth a try.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
            Honestly, you should throw together another impressive trailer to show her, then she'll see just how serious and professional this project is. Oh yeah, and you could direct the trailer at her by narrating it to her personally.
            I'm quite bad at editing videos. For now what I'm preparing is a brief video of lickers in action (roughly 70% done programming the AI), then I'll see what's the best way to put that into some sort of trailer for the #Alyson4Elza campaign.
            Last edited by Gemini; 09-24-2015, 07:34 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              It depends entirely on her position about fan & indie productions when copyrighted grey material is involved.

I have no clue about indirect profit allocated for external resources. I've had my Patreon up and running for around 3 months, but with that I'm just advertising Squeeze Bomb development, so again no idea how much threatening it would be. Still, it's worth a try.

I'm quite bad at editing videos. For now what I'm preparing is a brief video of lickers in action (roughly 70% done programming the AI), then I'll see what's the best way to put that into some sort of trailer for the #Alyson4Elza campaign.
              like i said before i will donete 100 or more for this, but i too fear about the horrible C&D letter so i think its safer to first finish the game release the ISO file and then re-release with the VOICE ACTING done.

because if this could stop the release of the game i think its not worth the shot, at least not right now.

its better if we play safe rather than being kamikaze.

god i need to play this game fast hahahaha. i feel like the mighty no9 campaing i hope this dont end the same . i too donete for that as well.
              Last edited by strikedio84; 09-24-2015, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• ^^^ I agree with this so much. I really don't wanna risk a game I have waited so long for to not be released thanks to something with Voice Acting.

Comment

• Don't make too much noise if you don't want to attract Capcom's attention and suffer the consecuences. Talking about money, hiring voice actors and such things will only bring troubles if Capcom finds out.
                  The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• A quick question: There are bathrooms in the 1.5 rpd?

About the voice acting. I personally dont like the idea of contact Alyson, as some of you said, much noise and money involved. Capcom can fuck up all this project. I dont want to risk the whole thing. Dont make the same mistake as Impostor Games dudes.
                    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                      A quick question: There are bathrooms in the 1.5 rpd?

About the voice acting. I personally dont like the idea of contact Alyson, as some of you said, much noise and money involved. Capcom can fuck up all this project. I dont want to risk the whole thing. Dont make the same mistake as Impostor Games dudes.
                      they can do the voice acting but its better if are made after the release of the ISO so if they try to C&D the game its already out so no damage to the project.

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
                        they can do the voice acting but its better if are made after the release of the ISO so if they try to C&D the game its already out so no damage to the project.
                        Yeah, i support Gemini intentions to bring Alyson to the voice acting. It could be awesome but its risky. Let's hope things goes well
                        Last edited by Unmasked; 09-24-2015, 06:39 PM.
                        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Talk of the project alone has already made plenty of noise over the past couple of years, with articles from the most popular of gaming networks talking about this. On the other hand I can definitely see the concern though.

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
                            like i said before i will donete 100 or more for this, but i too fear about the horrible C&D letter so i think its safer to first finish the game release the ISO file and then re-release with the VOICE ACTING done.

because if this could stop the release of the game i think its not worth the shot, at least not right now.
                            Agreed. I think it would be better to release the full game first, and then add a voice update patch later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              Agreed. I think it would be better to release the full game first, and then add a voice update patch later.
                              Id be fine with just text ( but thats just me )
                              Especially if it takes some work load off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                                A quick question: There are bathrooms in the 1.5 rpd?

Also I just thought back a few years when we were told this game was being remade by IGAS they were very much in the shadows so Capcom couldn't contact them or C&D them , but now they have a facebook page , Genimi also has a twitter account and facebook page so capcom can easily find them now and C&D them couldn't they ? The saying "so close yet so far" comes to mind , in the sense that the project could be really close to being completed one day then capcom Bang them with C&D.

Comment

Working...
                                X