Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More parasite Eve than resident evil, but the possibility of creating creatures which can appear as normal humans then transform into monsters when needed, it'd essentially replace the tyrants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake View Post
      More parasite Eve than resident evil, but the possibility of creating creatures which can appear as normal humans then transform into monsters when needed, it'd essentially replace the tyrants.
      That concept is just like that of the Stranger in Parasite Eve 2. I like the transforming BOW idea, but they would stick out a lot if implemented like a normal enemy. They'd work best as a boss type enemy. Like it Leon encounters a survivor and they morph in front of him.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        I thought it was some kind of licker prototype at first, but BH Archives also contains those as a separate page, calling them evolved zombies. Should be pretty much a random concept, I found it worth adding and it ended up in the gallery.
        Good decision. Concept arts and unrealesed enemies should be on that gallery
        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          That concept is just like that of the Stranger in Parasite Eve 2. I like the transforming BOW idea, but they would stick out a lot if implemented like a normal enemy. They'd work best as a boss type enemy. Like it Leon encounters a survivor and they morph in front of him.
          Not surprising seeing as how Parasite Eve 2 was made by the same exact staff of people that made Resident Evil 1.5.

Comment

• If you can't get Alyson but need a Claire-sound alike, I think I know someone who could help you out.
            Last edited by Kei_M; 10-19-2015, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• Or we could give elza her own voice actor and stop trying to turn elza into Claire. They had similarities, but they were their own unique characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake View Post
                Or we could give elza her own voice actor and stop trying to turn elza into Claire. They had similarities, but they were their own unique characters.
                Getting court to do elza is just another way to say fuck you to new capcom using some random woman to replace her when we've known her as claire for almost 20 years now

Comment

• I thought she sounded fine, an older Claire if you will. Companies change voice actors all the time, it's petty to lambast them for something so small. Was court wonderful? Certainly, but so is the new actress. Jill was replaced, Ada was replaced, Wesker was replaced, etc. changes happen, some for the beter and others for the worst, but they happen and revelations series was for the best.

Comment

• Or voices similar as the ones found on the Complete Disc videos. They sound lame, but its a unrealesed/prototype game after all.

Comment

• Turns out Kei's contact sounds like the perfect Elza. She's got the style and a voice that fits her quite nicely.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• ^Sweet. Any voice samples we could hear?
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• That's some good news. Im curious to hear a sample too

Comment

• That's good. I think it'd fit the game best if it used voice actors previously unknown, since court and the others of 2 were unknown before resident evil 2.

Comment

• As much of a fan as I am of Alyson portraying Claire, I'm glad someone else is voicing Elza. Hearing Alyson's voice come from Elza would seem a bit peculiar, and this gives Elza the opportunity to be more unique.
                              Last edited by Graco; 10-20-2015, 07:43 AM.
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I just want some awful acting that has charm tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X