Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    Turns out Kei's contact sounds like the perfect Elza. She's got the style and a voice that fits her quite nicely.
    Could we have a demo sample of the "A secret entrance? Sherry, wait!" scene? :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      Getting court to do elza is just another way to say fuck you to new capcom using some random woman to replace her when we've known her as claire for almost 20 years now
      That "random woman" is almost assuredly Ali Hillis... who is not random at all. In fact, she's very well-known. And quite good, she did a good job sounding like an older, more jaded Claire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
        Could we have a demo sample of the "A secret entrance? Sherry, wait!" scene? :3
        You'll have to wait until my personal stalker stops following me everywhere I go. Meanwhile, you should ask Kei if he's ok to show his private sample.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• >.>;
          It's a six year old fandub of Survivor 2 we did - so watch at your own risk. My Steve would be so much better now T_T

Second thought, just pm me for the link.
          Last edited by Kei_M; 10-22-2015, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Nah, I don't wanna press this matter too much.

Comment

• so some guy on facebook added me with the last name Beasley added me. He claims to have some affiliation with this forum years ago and he's kind of creepy... Anyone know who he is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                so some guy on facebook added me with the last name Beasley added me. He claims to have some affiliation with this forum years ago and he's kind of creepy... Anyone know who he is?
                If I'm thinking of the right person, Beasley used to go by the main alias of Grace Saunders and exhibited some very... peculiar behavior. Under the Grace Saunders alias, he would relentlessly troll THIA and many other sites by telling outrageous lies. His trolling/flame wars are so infamous that there's even an Encyclopedia Dramatica article about him.

Poor Dot50Cal and others had to deal with this guy for quite awhile. For your own sanity, and possibly even physical safety, it's better to just ignore him.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• I used to moderate a Silent Hill forum about 10 years ago that he frequented regularly. He's always been a bit odd, to keep it brief.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                    If I'm thinking of the right person, Beasley used to go by the main alias of Grace Saunders and exhibited some very... peculiar behavior. Under the Grace Saunders alias, he would relentlessly troll THIA and many other sites by telling outrageous lies. His trolling/flame wars are so infamous that there's even an Encyclopedia Dramatica article about him.

Poor Dot50Cal and others had to deal with this guy for quite awhile. For your own sanity, and possibly even physical safety, it's better to just ignore him.
                    Yea I believe this guys a totally different person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      Simple as blocking him. Man, i dont know why someone wastes his time on dedicating him an article, his only achievement is being a troll? lame.

PS: Just heard Kei's & friend voice acting right now and as Gemini said, fits perfect for Elza. Hope they are part on this whole project.
                      Last edited by Unmasked; 10-24-2015, 02:52 AM.
                      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                        Simple as blocking him. Man, i dont know why someone wastes his time on dedicating him an article, his only achievement is being a troll? lame.
                        Encyclopedia Dramatica is pretty nasty and trollish, itself.

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        I can't imagine why someone would want to use a known alias of his, but it's your chance to take
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                          I used to moderate a Silent Hill forum about 10 years ago that he frequented regularly. He's always been a bit odd, to keep it brief.
                          Coming soon: Silent Hill 1.5 :p.

Now that would be something, regardless of SH2's overall awesomeness.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post

I dunno if it is or isn't GS either.... I do know the guy who was GS is over at Biohaze under the name 'You Died' and by comparison to how he was years ago is seemingly much more relaxed, he's has been there for some years now and doesn't cause any problems. He seems so different in fact I didn't actually know it was even the same person until this week when he posted a topic about Capcom Unity which led a bunch of us to old forums discussions where he eventually talked about being blasted and kicked off TotallyRE and reHorror in the past and mentioned the ED entry.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                                I dunno if it is or isn't GS either.... I do know the guy who was GS is over at Biohaze under the name 'You Died' and by comparison to how he was years ago is seemingly much more relaxed, he's has been there for some years now and doesn't cause any problems. He seems so different in fact I didn't actually know it was even the same person until this week when he posted a topic about Capcom Unity which led a bunch of us to old forums discussions where he eventually talked about being blasted and kicked off TotallyRE and reHorror in the past and mentioned the ED entry.
                                Ahh, it's always nice to learn that people have turned their life around for the better! I'm actually glad to hear that.
                                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X