Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just mocking this thread

Comment

• its great that your "THIS THREAD" picture takes more room than triple poster text area. damn.
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
        its great that your "THIS THREAD" picture takes more room than triple poster text area. damn.
        It doesn't really matter. Until someone posts some new and exciting information, this thread will continue to be a free-for-all. Perhaps the moderators should lock it until something important comes up.

Comment

• 1.5 discussion should be done instead of the usual derpings

Comment

• I like taking about 1.5 I have lots of questions to ask and a few people on here can answer me and give me the details id like to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
              I like taking about 1.5 I have lots of questions to ask and a few people on here can answer me and give me the details id like to know.
              Please don't hesitate.

EDIT:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.9garage02.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	401656
              エイダ:「会わなかったのか?」
              Linda: "Didn't you meet him?"
              Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-05-2013, 03:34 AM.

Comment

• So ask! Will help pass the time with this agonizing waiting game

Comment

• Since there are no new information about 1.5 has surfaced yet, i'dont see the harm of getting a little off topic to kill sometime ! if its not allowed i will keep my hands shut LOL !

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                    Please don't hesitate.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7152[/ATTACH]
                    リンダ:「会わなかったのか?」
                    Linda: "Did we not meet?"
                    cool !! does this mean they have met before hand ? or maybe they just caught a glimpse of each other in all the hussle and bussle of the outbreak ???

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                      cool !! does this mean they have met before hand ? or maybe they just caught a glimpse of each other in all the hussle and bussle of the outbreak ???
                      This is a great question, and I've been pondering it for quite some time. Based on the style of speech, I'm fairly sure that it's Linda talking. I provided a literal translation, but it may also imply "Haven't we met?" Either Linda is mistaken, or she had actually met Leon prior to the events of BH1.5 (or at least at a prior point in the game).

However, while this piece of dialogue implies that they might have met before, it doesn't necessarily mean that. Here's a possible alternate context:
                      Leon: "What makes you think I can trust you?"
                      Linda: "Well, we have met haven't we?" / "Did we not meet?" (implies that he can trust her now because they've just met)

This scenario seems less likely though.

Comment

• Suggestion 1: don't use "Linda", that's more like a prototype name rather than her real identity. And yes, she should really be "Ada" even in 1.5. IIRC there were even sketches spelling out her name in correct kana.
                        Suggestion 2: the translation doesn't specify the subject, so it could also meant "Didn't you meet him/her?", probably referring to either Marvin, Irons, or Roy. More likely to be Marvin, given he's Leon's support character.
                        Last edited by Gemini; 09-19-2012, 03:03 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          Suggestion 1: don't use "Linda", that's more like a prototype name rather than her real identity. And yes, she should really be "Ada" even in 1.5. IIRC there were even sketches spelling out her name in correct kana.
                          Suggestion 2: the translation doesn't specify the subject, so it could also meant "Didn't you meet him/her?", probably referring to either Marvin, Irons, or Roy. More likely to be Marvin, given he's Leon's support character.
                          I was just about to edit my post to reflect this, thank you.

This sentence has neither a subject nor object. I suppose she could be referring to anyone meeting anyone, but because we have absolutely no context it was hard to say. The most open-ended translation would be "Did ___ not meet ___?" If this question involved an outside party, Leon or Linda/Ada would have brought it up shortly beforehand.

Comment

• I think they have not met before, because after all she supposed to be an umbrella underground researcher ! or maybe she's investigating about john where about ?
                            Last edited by Guest; 09-19-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• I think Gemini's hypothesis is a fairly likely one, that she was referring to Marvin (or Irons). Who else could it be? Elza, John, and Sherry might as well not exist in Leon's scenario. I suppose there is also Roy, Annette, or William, but that's very unlikely.

Comment

• They meet in the parking lot, is it before or after the giant gorilla beats leon's ass?
                                Last edited by Darkness; 09-19-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X